All Franchises > Veterans Franchises
Thank you for visiting our web site. Here you will find everything you need to know to start your own successful winery.
American Eagle Wine Making Company is a franchise based wine making company that crafts and retails exceptional wines on site without the cost and uncertainty of a vineyard!
Owning an American Eagle Wine Making Company can be an exhilarating and rewarding lifestyle. Imagine crafting your very own wines and sharing that knowledge with your friends and customers. The fun and romance of creating fine wine will bring your customers back time after time.
Products & Services
- American Eagle Wine Making Company makes and retails exceptional wine on site using the finest international juices from one of the world's largest winery companies.
- Your customers will enjoy sampling different wines at your tasting bar. Trying before buying gives you the opportunity to get to know what the customer likes and provides you with the ability to up sell.
- Wine is for sale by the bottle, case or in bulk purchases.
- Additionally, American Eagle Wine Making Company offers its customers the ability to participate in the wine making process.
- There are Home Vintners sections in each winery catering to this growing segment of wine enthusiasts.
- Giftware and wine related merchandise provide additional selling power and promote wine appreciation and knowledge in your clientele.
Training & Support
- 5 day comprehensive wine making and business training at the American Eagle Wine Making Company Head Office.
- Upon finishing the course, you are a Certified American Eagle Wine Maker.
- As an American Eagle Wine Making Company franchisee, you receive our exclusive wine management and POS software.
- Currently, no other wine making franchise offers this comprehensive software that tracks and manages the wine in process as well as provides a point of sale and customer management.
- Full training and technical support are provided.
- Our Sales Team will provide you with all the information you will need to know to determine if an American Eagle Wine Making Company is right for you.
- Our Training Team will ensure you have the wine making and marketing knowledge necessary for a successful business.
- Our Franchise Liaison Team is there for you after you open your winery to help you grow your business and answer any questions you may have.
- Our Wine Management Software Team provides technical assistance for our exclusive software.
- Our Order Desk Team saves you time and money by streamlining all product orders with our exceptional suppliers.
- Our Administration Team assists you with day to day administrative functions such as advertising approvals, submitting monthly sales reports, contact information for all franchisees, newsletters from Head Office, etc.
- Our Website Development Team manages and maintains all websites seamlessly and gives you the power to control your own content. E-commerce/online wine sales coming soon (subject to your state shipping laws).
Why American Eagle Wine Making Company?
American Eagle Wine Making Company offers the most value in the U.S. wine making franchise industry.
- The lowest franchise fee in the industry.
- One of the lowest royalties in the industry.
- Complete and unsurpassed training program at our Head Office facility.
- Experienced assistance with site selection and start up.
- An in house accredited interior designer for store layouts and décor.
- Low product pricing resulting in high gross margins
- And much more...
Are You a Good Fit for American Eagle Wine Making Company?
The initial investment starts at approximately $122,000 with $40,000 personal capital needed OAC (on approved credit).
No experience is necessary but an appreciation of wine is beneficial. American Eagle has a full training program for our franchisees.
People Who Viewed American Eagle Wine Making Company Also Submitted for These Franchises
From the flour mix to the fryer and more, we've put together the essentials of a profitable donut st ...more
A business opportunity that you never knew existed. Wine wholesaler and distribution...more. ...more
Pretzelmaker is a franchised concept that specializes in offering hand-rolled soft pretzels, innovat ...more
Yummy Cupcakes is proud and excited to be offering Yummy Cupcakes Franchise opportunities around the ...more
Since our beginnings near the turn of the century in Chicago, Fannie May® has always been proud to ...more
At The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. we do not sell franchises, we award them. ...more
My Favorite Muffin is on the forefront of the growing Bakery Cafe Segment which continues to be the ...more
Cafe2U provides opportunities for small business entrepreneurs who deliver great coffee and food to ...more
Loading... please wait...
Back to Top
Please Note: This American Eagle Wine Making Company advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Submit Now to Also Get a FREE eBook - Details
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...