All Franchises > Business Opportunities
Caring Hearts In Home Care Makes Life Easier
Many seniors find that for the first time in their lives they have to ask for help. Just as growing older can allow for a more relaxed lifestyle, it can also present new obstacles and challenges. With Caring Hearts In Home Care, loved ones get the necessary assistance needed at home to maintain a safe, independent, and happy lifestyle.
- Personal care assistance (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparations
- Errand running (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Organizing, shipping and reading mail
- Escorting to appointments
- Pet care assistance
- Entertaining (games, crafts, etc.)
- Reminders (medication, dates, etc.)
- Walking assistance
- And Much More!
Why Are Home Care Services Needed?
- Seniors prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home
- The U.S. Census Bureau concluded that "The elder population is becoming the fastest growing segment of our country"
- 75% of "Baby Boomers" are approaching retirement age
- By the year 2010 the U.S. population of those aged 65 or older will be 35 million strong
- A vast majority of adult children live several hundred miles away from their parents, which makes providing assistance extremely difficult
- An advancement in medical technology has increasing life expectancy
- Entrepreneur Magazine boasted that "Senior care was the hottest franchise idea for the year 2004". The authors also explained that "Senior opportunity is only in its first inning, and dramatic explosive growth is still to come in the decade ahead"
Why Invest With Caring Hearts In Home Care?
- We are not a franchise - No Royalty Fees Ever!!!
- Lowest start-up cost in the industry
- Outstanding growth potential
- Home based business
- No collection hassles
- Helping those who cannot help themselves
- The freedom of self-employment
- Job security
- Financial security
Please note this opportunity is not accepting inquiries from outside the United States. Interested parties should have at least $20,000 to invest.
People Who Viewed Caring Hearts In Home Care Also Submitted for These Franchises
Be in the Senior Care business without having to hire any caregivers. Assisted Living Placement is ...more
We offer a multi-revenue stream model designed for those entrepreneurs interested in building, growi ...more
Welcome to Senior Care Authority Network. In addition to the Online Training Program taught by indus ...more
Acti-Kare helps seniors remain in the comfort of their own homes. ...more
Collectively the FirstLight HomeCare team has over 111 years of franchising experience and over 80 y ...more
ComForcare Senior Services offers a bigger business model providing non-medical assistance with acti ...more
Home Care Seminar has developed a major breakthrough in Senior Care ...more
IKOR® provides a wide range of care management services; advocacy, guardianship, care planning and ...more
Loading... please wait...
Back to Top
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Caring Hearts In Home Care advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Submit Now to Also Get a FREE eBook - Details
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...