Exciting, High Potential and Untapped Business Opportunity
COST SEGREGATION ADVISOR (CSA) offers an affordable, unique, and lucrative business-to-business (B2B) opportunity that services a niche market that is WIDE open with opportunity. Think about it...every Commercial Property Owner is a potential client waiting to “pay you” to provide a solution that gives them access to Tax Benefits that are "rightfully" theirs through Cost Segregation.
In the past, this kind of analysis was only available to large Commercial Property investors (think Trump) or Major companies. We'll teach you everything you need to know to become a successful Cost Segregation Advisor.
Full or part-time -- you control your work and your income levels. No specific industry experience required, just the desire to work with a leader in this space, bringing ONLY the best available solution to your business clients. That is because Cost Segregation is ALL we do!
Best of all...you are bringing those clients a solution that is sanctioned by the IRS and has been on the books since 1997. Financial Independence is yours for the taking…working with and for professionals
Top 5 Reason to become a CSA Associate.
- Product with real W-O-W-W!! factor
- HIGH dollar value Transactions (virtually unlimited income potential)
- Low Capital Investment
- Full Training and Support (No Industry experience required)
- ENORMOUS market (all of U.S.)
Fresh concept!! You will provide an industry best product that is sanctioned by the IRS and has been on the books since 1997. Our team of engineers are experienced in Construction Engineering and Cost Segregation and have decades of accomplishments. We are the best...because we offer the BEST! (engineering-based solution)
Professional operation offering Business-to-Business (B2B) rather than consumer-based solution for commercial property owners anywhere in the United States. …small, medium, large or HUGE companies. The doctors office, self storage facility, apartment complex, restaurant, office building, auto dealership, mall, supermarket, hotel, or mom and pop store are all potential clients. It is estimated that only about 10% of commercial property owners have fully accelerated depreciation in their buildings. That leaves a market potential of 90% to work with.
This wide-open field of prospects have historically been Underserved and totally Unaware of the tax benefits awaiting them via Cost Segregation.
Provide YOUR prospective clients a Complimentary (FREE) assessment of the their property and outline – IN ADVANCE -- the Expected Tax Benefits they can achieve, the Fee charged, and a Return-on-Investment that should impress them…before even a penny is spent!!
Making it a "Business Decision" for the client - not a sales pitch! SM
We provide the support, training, marketing collateral, and assistance to help you succeed in your business. We will train you to become a Cost Segregation Advisor, and provide support throughout your journey. NO specific industry experience required, so Entry-level or Experienced -- this will work for you!
We are industry leaders and no other program offers more expertise!! If desired, we provide end-to-end support, from identifying prospects, support in presentations to closing deals.
Gain Financial independence with an opportunity for unlimited income potential …but you do have to work. Operate your business from your home or at an office and there are NO geographic restrictions (operate local or nationwide). Also take full advantage of the many financial incentives offered to your business.
All to help YOU succeed in running YOUR business!
Our Low Capital Requirement - starting at $4,995 - is intended to provide escalating opportunity levels for those with the Desire, Energy, Will, and Interest to succeed in their business, but do not necessarily have the BIG MONEY to start.
|Why give someone else Tens of Thousands of dollars,
when you could keep the MONEY to:
||buy your own leads
||run great marketing campaigns
||improve position in search engine
||hire or fund a sales team
||attend / sponsor trade shows
| or whatever you choose, because it is "YOUR" business and "YOUR" money
Things to know
- Fresh new concept
- Great opportunity
- Full or Part-time
- Wide open Market (Local or Nationwide)
- Offer a service that most Small / Medium / Large businesses are not aware of
- Entry-level or Experienced ( Learn and Earn )
- Help in working with Decision-makers
- Help in nurturing Influencers (for ongoing referrals)
- Offer a product that owners will appreciate
- Admin Tools: Email, Toll-Free Number, Web presence, Marketing Collateral
- FREE use of Conference Lines and Web-Based Presentation tool
- Multiple $$ Incentives
- Ability to run your business and have great support
- Potential to make a lot of $$