All Franchises > Veterans Franchises
There is no other national massage concept like n8 touch. Our three distinct brands capture the entire massage market.
- N8tures Therapy Centers - Spa-like massage studios with table and chair massage in protected territories.
- Relaxst8tion2go - Area specific mobile chair massage.
- Relaxst8tion - High foot traffic, site specific chair massage
N8tures Therapy Centers allow chiropractors to enjoy a whole new business model. They give chiropractors the opportuinty to tap into a whole new clientéle with new marketing strategies produced by the n8 touch team. The relaxst8tion2go franchise is perfect for those who enjoy having a changing working environment, rather than going to work at the same location everyday. This business opportunity allows you to use your sales skills, interact with large corporate clients, locate special events and do a large number of chair massages in a short period of time. Relaxst8tions are designed as a wellness and stress reduction centers for the masses. As life becomes more hectic, it is necessary to find moments of relaxation. Chiropractors who purchase a relaxst8tion in their area can now locate and meet new clientéle who would not normally walk into a chiropractic office.
Products & Services
We've thought of everything when it comes to massage. Whether you need a 15-minute, no-appointment chair massage at the airport, a massage at your home or office, or a spa-like table massage, n8 touch is waiting to help you relax and feel better today. We are the only national massage company to address all your relaxation needs! We invite you to visit one of our national locations today. Massage is one of the best ways to relax and reduce stress. Massage is relaxing and has physical and mental benefits.
Physical Benefits of Massage
- Relieves stress
- Relieves muscle tension and stiffness
- Encourages relaxation
- Improves circulation
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relieves tension-related headaches
- Promotes overall wellness
- Helps manage pain
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Improves rehabilitation after injury
Mental Benefits of Massage
- Helps relieve mental stress
- Fosters peace of mind
- Promotes calm thinking and creativity
- Reduces levels of anxiety
- Satisfies needs for caring nurturing touch
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
Training & Support
Education, Training and Operations Programs
We have developed a state of the art education and training program to help you succeed. We provide the following Education, Training and Operations Systems to our franchisees:
- One-week training at our home office prior to opening your studio
- One-week of on-site training when your studio opens.
- Access to our National Massage Training Staff
- Education, Training and Operations Manual available online via our company intranet
- Ongoing specialty seminars for your massage therapists
- Seminars are available around the country
- Online forums to ask our experts questions
- Monthly training bulletins
Why N8 Touch?
Massage as a growth industry
- In 2005, massage therapy was projected to be a $6 to $11 billion a year industry.
- It is estimated that there are 250,000 to 300,000 massage therapists and massage school students in the United States.
- Between August 2004 and July 2005, approximately 47 million American adults received a massage - 2 million more than in the previous year.
- Nine million more people discussed massage therapy with their doctor or healthcare provider this year than five years ago.
- Almost twice as many doctors recommended it to their patients this year than five years ago, among those who discussed massage therapy with their doctors.
- The number of both men and women who received a massage in the last year has double since 1997, but at 23 percent, women still get the most massages.
- While physicians led the way for recommending massage therapy when asked (59 percent), nearly half of all chiropractors (48 percent) and physical therapists (47 percent) also recommended massage when patients inquired.
- Each year, twenty-five million more Americans are getting a massage today than they did 10 years ago.
- Older baby boomers (ages 55 to 64) have tripled their use of massage over the past 10 years, as did those ages 65 and older.
- The region that has most increased its use of massage over the last 10 years is the North Central area (up from 8 percent to 19 percent of those surveyed). Use of massage per year at least doubled in all regions - the Northeast up from 9 percent to 18 percent, the South up from 7 percent to 16 percent and the West up from 11 percent to 19 percent. The percentage of both metro and non-metro residents getting massage has increased by 9 percent points since 1997.
- Only 28 percent of Gen Y (18- to 24-year-olds) agree that massage is just a luxury, compared to 94 percent that agree it can be beneficial to their health. Gen Xers agree: 92 percent believe massage can be beneficial to their health.
- Massage therapy was three times more popular than medication as a form of pain relief among 18- to 24-year-olds (34 percent for massage versus 10 percent for medication).
- Ninety-eight percent of Gen X respondents believe massage can be an effective way to relieve pain and thirty-seven percent have already had a massage to relieve pain, while 48 percent of Gen Y have used massage to relieve pain.
People Who Viewed N8 Touch Also Submitted for These Franchises
Triple Dibs - A facebook-compatible contest-driven social media application. ...more
Security 101 protects people, property and profits through the implementation of electronic security ...more
Signal 88 Security is law enforcement owned and operated, offering law enforcement and community-bas ...more
A most rewarding business opportunity in the interactive digital media marketplace. ...more
The VIP Card was designed as an effective fundraising tool for schools, churches, sports teams and n ...more
GL200 is a powerful GPS Tracker designed for a vehicle, children, pets and asset tracking. ...more
Home-based business with no overhead, no competition, unlimited customers and something you will enj ...more
CPR is the largest and only national company dedicated to the repair and restoration of cell phones ...more
Loading... please wait...
Back to Top
Please Note: This N8 Touch advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Submit Now to Also Get a FREE eBook - Details
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...