All Franchises > Business Services Franchises
You want to Ship WHAT to WHERE!?
NAVIS Pack & Ship Gets It There
We ship F.L.A.V. - Fragile, large, awkward, or valuable items! Shipping specialty items requires more than a glorified postal center… and represents a growing and lucrative niche in the multi-billion dollar shipping industry. Regardless of the current economic condition, the demand for shipping F.L.A.V. continues to increase as typical postal centers are unable to fulfill specialty shipping needs.
We offer an opportunity to work from home and build revenue before committing to warehouse space and employees.
Franchise Fee: US$46,950
US$71,700 - US$271,350
Lifestyle / Hours
Third Party Financing Available
- We will teach you how to broker client shipping needs and help identify both a packaging and pickup agent in your market.
- We help our franchisees drive leads via the Internet and will coach you through our Revenue Enhancement Program.
- Once you’ve established a solid business you will have the opportunity to open a warehouse and take advantage of our signature packaging processes we’ve perfected over the last 25 years.
- More personal and professional freedom than a traditional retail franchise.
- Flexible, professional hours (no nights, weekends or holidays), and have more time to enjoy life
Stellar Service Sends The Competition Packing & Helps Us Dominate a Multi-Billion Dollar Market
Every day, people and businesses need to ship fragile, large, awkward, and valuable items down the street, across town, and around the world. Shipping specialty items requires more than a glorified postal center…and represents a growing and lucrative niche market. We are the leader in this growing US$34 billion industry. Navis Pack & Ship meets specialty shipping needs in ways no one else can, providing critical services that are not available from mail and parcel centers, traditional shipping companies or local movers
We Provide You With The Training & Support You Need To Build a Successful Business
- Businesses that need shipping, receiving, storage, custom packing, crating or order fulfillment services.
- Sellers of furniture, antiques, fine art, home furnishings, electronics or large, fragile, valuable items.
- Businesses handling lease returns of expensive equipment or moving heavy machinery.
- Auction sellers that want to give customers the best option for shipping large or awkward items.
- Residential customers that need to ship or move things that are too large for mail and parcel centers or regular shippers, but too small for moving companies.
Our success depends on your success. We work directly with you, your employees, your sales and warehouse teams to make you the specialty shipping authority and drive your business. We offer comprehensive training, marketing, sales, operations and technology support to assist your success from before you open your doors and throughout your career. You’ll receive:
- Comprehensive franchise training: Online and classroom training plus hands-on experience at an operating Navis Pack & Ship.
- Assistance in site selection, build out and hiring.
- Marketing support: A custom website, aggressive Internet marketing and traditional marketing support.
- Sales support: Weekly personalized coaching on sales, vertical markets and closing skills during the first year of business and beyond.
- National account leads: Strategic partnerships and alliances with key accounts that generate leads for you.
- Operations support: Live Help Desk provides immediate answers to your questions.
- Field support available whenever necessary.
- Technology support: Our advanced proprietary technology quotes and tracks jobs quickly and accurately, suggests packaging methods, and integrates with finance, contact management and other functions.
Franchisees Speak ( People just like you that made the decision to join Navis Pack & Ship) :
“Navis has given me the ability to have a great business and time for my family and the things I love.”
-Leslie Mattison, Riverside, California
“For the first time in my life I have a business with employees who are the experts and I have the tools and process to drive my business. I’m finally in a business where I am able to work the hours I determine and have time to get over to the driving range.”
-Kevin Wortley, Dallas, Texas
I was tired of the corporate rat race and was ready to try something new. I had friends who quit their corporate job and bought a franchise business and they suggested I look into it. I looked at many concepts, but I kept coming back to Navis. They own a specific part of the packing and shipping business that no one else can offer. Their proven business model, along with their specialized packaging process, transportation partners, and sales program is like no other business. Plus, they provide an unbelievable amount of support to their franchise operators through aggressive sales and marketing programs. We’re committed to following the Navis Pack & Ship sales model in our store and consistently exceed expectations.
-Steve Maggied, WA
When I decided to leave Corporate America I was not sure what my next career would be. I did not want to start my own business from scratch. Instead I wanted to find a proven business with other entrepreneur-type owners that I could work with and support. I found just what I was searching for at Navis. I found a business model with as much potential as I was willing to go after and franchise operators and a home office excited to help me get there. I do not feel I’m in this alone but have the resources to help me successful.
-Tom Smith, CO
In my career I have always been attracted to organizations that create tremendous value through their products and services. It’s a reflection of my beliefs and how I personally choose to buy products and services. This belief is what initially attracted me to Navis Pack & Ship. It’s why I enjoy and take pride in being a Navis franchise operator. It is incredibly satisfying when you deliver value to your customers by taking care of their problems – getting items of financial, sentimental and or strategic worth from your locale to anywhere in the world. When a customer calls, emails or writes thanking you for a job well done and refers colleagues, friends and family to you, that is what it’s all about!
-Paul McDermott, MD
People Who Viewed Navis Pack and Ship Centers Also Submitted for These Franchises
Edible Arrangements is the industry leader in high quality, artistically designed fresh fruit arrang ...more
Color Me Mine's unique concept offers the franchise owner a business that requires low start-up capi ...more
Filthy Rich® Celebrity Jewelry Replicas markets the glamour and glitz of Hollywood and beyond. As a ...more
7-Eleven provides an opportunity for people with retail and management experience to operate their o ...more
Getting started in the dollar store business is a major commitment and investment. With years of exp ...more
Welcome to A+ Logo MarkIt... where we put people in business. ...more
Save-A-Lot is the nation's leading hard discount grocery chain with over 1,300 stores across the U.S ...more
Founded in 1987, Unishippers has grown into the largest reseller of complete shipping services in th ...more
Loading... please wait...
Back to Top
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Navis Pack and Ship Centers advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Submit Now to Also Get a FREE eBook - Details
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...