All Franchises > Food and Restaurant Franchises
A FRESH TWIST ON FRANCHISING
Founded in 1991, Pretzelmaker® has been offering fresh, hand-twisted pretzels, pretzel bites, pretzel dogs, freshly squeezed lemonade and cold beverages for over 20 years. We have over 330 stores located in 33 U.S. states, Canada, Guam, and Mexico.
PERFECTING THE PRETZEL
Our pretzels are freshly rolled, twisted and baked in our stores right in front of the customer's eyes ... and noses. In today's busy world, customers are eating more and more on the go. Pretzelmaker products offer a great-tasting, low calorie, portable and convenient snack to meet this consumer demand. Pretzelmaker is an innovator in the pretzel industry, credited with being the first to introduce the popular Pretzel Dog, and later, first to launch Pretzel Bites -- pretzels in a new smaller, bite-sized and even more portable form. The menu also includes freshly squeezed lemonades in a variety of flavors and a delicious line of Blended Drinks. Whether the craving is savory or sweet, we've got the perfect snack for your customers!
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Booming soft pretzel industry generates over $550 million annually in the U.S.
- Proprietary products and built-in supply chain to control cost of goods
- Turn-key store design
- Opportunity to co-brand with other brands in the Global Franchise Group portfolio
- Active franchisee advisory council, weekly emails, webinars and conferences
- Research and Development constantly testing and rolling out new products, like the recent Flavored Pretzel Bites, to increase your average ticket price
- International – Outside the U.S. we operate with Master Franchise partners that acquire the rights to develop stores for their entire country or region. Master Franchisees can own and operate all stores or develop a local franchise network. The minimum capital required for consideration as an international Master Franchise candidate is $400,000.
- Domestic United States – Pretzelmaker is expanding across the United States with opportunities for single units, kiosks, co-brand locations, and multi-store area development. Our operation is simple enough that there are options in many different locations. The minimum capital required for consideration as franchise candidate in the U.S. is $100,000 with a net worth of $250,000.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is the total initial investment for a single store?
A: The estimated range is between $129,000 and $225,000, including the $30,000 first store franchise fee.
Q: What type of location is best for a Pretzelmaker?
A: Regional malls, lifestyle centers, entertainment venues, transit stations...anywhere with foot traffic and grab-and-go snack demand.
Q: Can I own multiple Pretzelmaker locations?
A: Absolutely! The low start-up costs and simple operation make it easy to own multiple Pretzelmaker stores. A number of our locations are owned by multi-unit operators, and we highly encourage Area Development.
Q: Do you offer a U.S. military veteran's discount?
A: Yes we do! We find that military veterans make excellent franchisees and we encourage those individuals to consider becoming a part of our system by offering the Pretzelmaker Patriot Program, a 40% discount on the first store franchise fee.
Loading... please wait...
Back to Top
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Pretzelmaker advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Submit Now to Also Get a FREE eBook - Details
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...