All Franchises > Business Opportunities
Unishippers: From a Simple Business-to-Business Concept to a Beaming Model of American Franchising…
Founded in 1987, Unishippers has grown into the largest reseller of complete shipping services in the country – with 50,000 customers, close to 300 franchise locations, and a long history of helping entrepreneurs build their dreams in an industry that never goes out of style.
Our company provides small to medium-sized businesses with a complete line of express, ground, freight, and international shipping options at discounts, and with a level of customer service, that firms of their size would not be able to receive on their own. Our buying power and network of over 30 leading shipping partners – including UPS®, YRC Freight, Saia®, and Estes – create cost-effective solutions for services that almost all businesses need.
Our franchise opportunity is a solid one. Just look at some of the benefits:
- Novel Simplicity – Because your future customers are already using shipping services, the savings and convenience that Unishippers delivers are easily understood and easy to sell. Our shipping providers – with names that customers know and trust – handle all the pickup and delivery, while you collect residuals on every shipment, and enjoy years of income from each sale.
- Ease of Operation – With no need to invest in expensive equipment or staff, and with the available option of operating out of a home office, start-up costs and overhead are relatively low. There are also considerable lifestyle advantages as most of your work takes place during normal business hours and there’s no out-of-town travel.
- Sales & Marketing Expertise – As a sales-driven organization, we’ve invested in top-tier sales management talent and a proprietary sales process to equip you for success. Our marketing department provides franchisees with some of the most effective and efficient marketing tools in franchising, and are constantly refining and expanding our library of materials.
- Superior Training and Support – Our intensive sales training is a “hands-on” process, taught in such realistic learning environments as live telephone labs, computer workshops, virtual classes, and your own office. Every owner in our organization has an assigned “FRS” (franchise relations and support) consultant to provide one-on-one attention to any and all concerns.
- Headache-Free Technology – We’ve committed more dollars and resources to technology and development than anyone else in our business category. Our in-house technology team is focused on providing you with cutting-edge, yet user-friendly online applications and software programs. All of our tools are web-based, eliminating the need for IT expertise at the franchise level.
Over twenty-five years after our first franchise was sold, Unishippers today is an ongoing success story and enjoys a stellar reputation from coast to coast. We have grown into a time-tested and proven opportunity for entrepreneurs, and a beaming model of American franchising.
Loading... please wait...
Back to Top
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Unishippers advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Submit Now to Also Get a FREE eBook - Details
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...