All Franchises > Business Opportunities
Own a Welcyon Franchise
Are you someone who really cares about the health and well-being of others? Do you have a passion for people and fitness? Do you support innovation and want to be part of the growing movement to redefine aging in America? You too, can belong to strong! Now is the time for you to make a difference and own a Welcyon franchise.
Learn the benefits of owning a Welcyon franchise:
- Be able to live your passion through your work.
- Own a business where you make a positive difference in the lives of others every day.
- Be part of a company that is on the cutting-edge of fitness innovation.
- Own a successful business, which targets the fastest growing, and most affluent demographic in North America—75 million baby boomers and 35 million people over the age of 65.
- Join a company that sees the franchisee as a valued partner.
- Be your own boss, which allows you the flexibility to control your own schedule.
- Utilize your leadership skills to create your own Welcyon culture.
- Be part of an organization that offers stellar orientation and on-going training and support.
- Help build your community by generating jobs.
- Have a positive impact on your community by offering a method for healthy living.
- Actively participate in changing America by curbing our nation’s runaway healthcare costs.
- Pass your business onto future generations.
What makes Welcyon different than traditional gyms?
- Welcyon is a niche market for people 50 and over. The welcoming atmosphere and fitness details are designed to meet the needs and desires of aging adults.
- Programming is designed by physical therapist Mark Richards, M.P.T.; protocols for workouts follow the American College of Sports Medicine guidelines.
- Specially-trained fitness coaches take a health history and customize a workout program for each member, with an emphasis on safety and supervision.
- Each member receives a one-on-one orientation to get familiar with equipment and protocols.
- There is ongoing guidance and supervision without the hourly expense of a trainer.
- Programs include aerobic exercise, balance training, flexibility, and strength training to build valuable muscle mass and help prevent falls. Welcyon is proud to offer unique balance training programs and equipment that aren’t found at traditional gyms.
- Welcyon offers a program that provides maintenance of exercise following completion of rehabilitation.
- To minimize the risk of injury and incidents, Welcyon is equipped with air-powered strength training equipment that provides stable, controlled, objective, and reproducible exercises.
- Welcyon takes advantage of Smart Card technology. This innovative tool takes the guesswork out of strength-training workouts. Members use a programmed card that contains their personal weight load and counts repetitions. Members can also track progress through comparison graphs.
- Welcyon offers a social area where members can share a cup of coffee with a buddy, play cards, or work on a puzzle. There’s even a Welcyon book club and opportunities to play Wii Sports.
Loading... please wait...
Back to Top
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Welcyon Fitness After 50 advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Submit Now to Also Get a FREE eBook - Details
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...