All Franchises > Food and Restaurant Franchises
Wings Pizza N Things Restaurant Franchise Information:
With more and more people eating out, middle priced restaurants franchises are proving to be a sound investment. And one of the hottest (and tastiest) franchises to hit the market is Wings Pizza N Things. Wings Pizza N Things restaurants appeal to the person who desires informality with real and perceived value for money spent for dining out and eating on the go.
In addition to access to Wings Pizza N Things delicious, one of a kind recipes, new Wings Pizza N Things franchisees receive extensive support from a team of dedicated professionals from site selection and lease negotiation to training for all the new employees to assistance in the grand opening. Additionally, franchisees will be assisted in advertising with local and regional advertising and marketing assistance.
About The Wings Pizza N Things Concept:
- Wings Pizza N Things restaurants offer a pleasant atmosphere combined with food that no other restaurant can compete with!
- Only fresh, quality ingredients and spices are used to develop 10 proprietary sauces that give our Jumbo Buffalo Wings and Chicken items that knock-your-socks-off flavor.
- Wings Pizza N Things restaurant sauces are prepared as soon as customers order, insuring the freshest flavor possible.
- Customer favorites include: Original Buffalo, Buffalo Medium, Wings On Fire, Spicy BBQ, Lemon Pepper, Chipotle Pepper, Garlic Parmesan, Sunset BBQ, Cajun, AND MORE!!!
Wings Pizza N Things Quick Facts:
- Established and first franchised in 2002.
- 45 units sold and 14 open or under construction.
- 20 new units projected in the next 12 months.
- Cash investment of US$80,000.
- Total investment of US$150,000 to US$215,000.
- An average of 9 employees per restaurant required, usually high school to college aged.
- Site selection and lease negotiation assistance, as well as co-operative advertising provided.
- Design tips for your restaurant, as well as guidance for construction.
- Extensive initial training and ongoing support.
Why Buy A Wings Pizza N Things Franchise?
Wings Pizza N Things offers a variety of menu items.
- Our startup costs are unbelievably reasonable.
- Wings Pizza N Things restaurants cater to dine in, take out and delivery.
- Our unique store design creates an event that transcends the dining experience.
- We are the competition.
- Everything about Wings Pizza N Things contributes to our brand identity and helps us to build market awareness.
- People don't forget who we are!
- Real estate assistance in every market.
- Outstanding on-going support from a dedicated franchise support team with solid industry experience.
Before you open your doors we will provide:
- License to use restaurant trademark.
- Training for you and the key people in your organization.
- Site selection assistance/ real estate company.
- Restaurant design and layout management.
- Standardized front store signs. This includes manufacturing, shipping, and installation from one central sign manufacturer.
- Regional and local advertising and marketing assistance.
- On-site support during the opening of your restaurant.
- An extensive, detailed Operations Manual.
Once you have opened your doors for business you will receive:
- Telephone consultation support.
- Continued visitation and quality assurance inspections.
- Recommendations for inventory and labor cost projections and controls.
- National food contracts to insure simplicity and competitive pricing.
- Continued research and development to keep Wings Pizza N Things ahead of the competition.
- Public relations support.
People Who Viewed Wings-N-Things Also Submitted for These Franchises
We invite you to help us follow our mission, “LET NO FAN GO HUNGRY”, by joining our spectacular ...more
Boneheads’ sumptuous Mahi Mahi and the fiery Boneheads shrimp pay homage to the Piri Piri pepper, ...more
Looking for a great business opportunity in a rapidly expanding market? The Brass Tap has all the vi ...more
Green Earth Organics, an organic grocery delivery service, is looking for franchise partners. We are ...more
Starting with just one restaurant in the mid 1990's, Samurai Sam's® has grown to nearly 40 location ...more
Be a part of one of the country's fastest growing casual restaurant brands, with one of the most att ...more
"Over 70 years in the family-style, comfort food industry, come home to you.” ...more
Some like it hot, and we definitely do. How about you? Teriyaki Madness is the next hot franchise an ...more
Loading... please wait...
Back to Top
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Wings-N-Things advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted, no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full advertisement before responding.
Submit Now to Also Get a FREE eBook - Details
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...