April 17, 2012
• It’s seasonal – three and a half months of hard work will pay off
• No tax experience needed – all the tools and training are included
• Brand recognition – Liberty Tax is already known nationally – you can bank on it
• Be your own boss – you call the shots and make friendships that last a lifetime
• Follow the leader – you’ll learn everything from the most experienced tax entrepreneur in the industry, John Hewitt
• Low overhead cost – starting your own franchise is affordable, fun and easy
• Available territories – choosing your location will get you started down the path to financial freedom…and success!
We’re proud to be one of the top 10 best franchises to start for the buck according to Forbes.
4. Panera Bread
7. Liberty Tax Service
8. Merry Maids
9. The Maids International
10. Jimmy John’s
Submit Now to Also Get a FREE eBook - Details