An Exceptional Business Opportunity
Who are House Doctors?
- Think of our aging housing stock that needs repaired, maintained and improved, think of the to do lists that keep on growing, think of the growth niches like aging in place and energy efficiency. House Doctors is a concept that uses technology and locally owned and operated businesses to make home improvements easier for customers to do. Franchisees build teams of technicians who repair and maintain properties and work in the exploding aging in place and energy conservation markets.
No handyman or home improvement experience required
- Our franchisees do not swing a hammer but manage a team of technicians who work in the growing “do it for me” property market. A big part of the concept is the marketing, training and ongoing corporate support that helps you grow your business. The franchisee will spend up to six weeks, five weeks pre-training and one week classroom training, learning how we differentiate ourselves in the market place, how to manage this type of business and how to build long term profitable relationships with customers. Franchisees are taught how to grow their territories quickly, efficiently and profitably.
Work on adding a growing number of income streams as you build your business
- The House Doctor’s franchisee is not confined to one product or service in a property. The franchisor is constantly introducing additional products to install and services to offer. The franchisees have the freedom throughout the day to meet residential and commercial customers and develop business opportunities building up repeat and referrals. The more customers the Franchisee meets the more opportunity there is for success. Our whole house approach allows franchisees to have their technicians work on many aspects of a property. Our marketing system generates leads for franchisees as they run their business. Our systems and procedures help franchisees work smarter and enable them to win and sustain repeat business while introducing new services.
Fewer employees than the average franchise concept
- House Doctors franchisees usually have fewer employees to manage than many other franchise concepts, and less hours to work within their 5 day 9-5 per week. The successful franchisee works hard, but time is spent in market planning, reviewing financials, contacting customers, and supporting technicians. Successful franchisees have employee counts between 3 and 7with one being an office customer service person and the rest being revenue generating technicians working on to do lists, installation of property products and home improvements.
Less investment with no expensive building or build-out
- Unlike many other franchises House Doctors franchisees do not work hard to pay high rents. The franchise can be started from home although many franchisees grow quickly into a small commercial office/warehouse with a low rent.. The initial start up package cost is $9,200, little inventory is required and additional costs to add other income streams over time is limited to only the product manufacturer/service providers package/needs.
Latest technology Marketing/Management Systems
- Our technology and national relationships have been designed to help the franchisee manage the business and have the maximum time for outside sales and marketing. We use a leading third party web-based scheduling system to help your Customer Service Representative schedule your technicians and allow you to easily track your customer activity (CRM), accounting, and management reporting. We use leading Customer Retention Software to help you monitor your customer service. We also have relationships with internet marketing companies who generate leads for you as part of our diverse marketing plan while you are building relationships with customers.
Growing your customer base as new markets come on line
- Consider the aging in place market with10,000 baby boomers per year turning 65 for the next 18 years. Many baby boomers are having their homes modified to allow them to live there longer. Our new franchisees are excited at the flow of leads which they receive as we become one of the dominant internet marketers of handyman services and home improvements in each market we enter. The franchisee does not have to worry about generating these leads, they will happen automatically as part of following our diverse marketing plan and entering relationships with our recommended partners. We provide the new franchisees with a marketing and business plan that will include cash flow projections based on the number of leads generated as part of our initial start up program.
Limited territory availability
- This is an exceptional business opportunity that gives each franchise there own large protected territory of 60,000 qualified households or more. This can be as many as 300,000 -500,000 population therefore franchise availability is limited. When a franchisee secures a territory that territory is immediately taken off the for sale list. If you have interest in a franchise please contact Franchise Development as soon as possible for the latest territory availability.