Allstate - Southeast
You can either purchase an existing Allstate Insurance Agency or Start up a New Agency.
Start your own legacy as an Allstate Agency Owner.
|If you have leadership skills, experience and capital to invest, Allstate could be the place for you. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to represent the Allstate Good Hands® promise to our customers as Allstate Exclusive Agents. As an Exclusive Agent, you will have the opportunity to sell Allstate's wide range of insurance and financial products, such as auto, property, and financial services.|
What Allstate offers you:
- Ownership of the economic interest in the book of business your agency writes.
- Potential to own multiple locations!
- Brand-name recognition from a Fortune 100 company that is also the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. And a Branded Retail Environment to complete the Allstate look of your agency and attract customers.
- Comprehensive education program.
- Co op marketing program and marketing materials designed to help generate revenue for your agency.
- A customizable company Website to help drive customers to you.
- Support from a business development team.
- An exciting awards and recognition program that rewards you for achieving business objectives.
No insurance background, franchise or annual fees are required!
What you need to succeed as an Allstate Agent:
- The desire to be an entrepreneur, create strategic business solutions, and hire/motivate staff.
- Proactive networking skills to build relationships to drive results and profitability.
- The willingness to learn about the industry and the tools needed to succeed.
- At least $75,000 in liquid capital (not a franchise fee).
- Proven track record of success managing and/or running a business.
- Driven to succeed and make a lot of money!