Allstate - West Central
Get Free Information about this great opportunity!
Allstate is looking for entrepreneurial individuals to represent the Allstate Good Hands® promise to our customers as Allstate Exclusive Agents. As an Exclusive Agent, you will have the opportunity to sell Allstate's wide range of insurance and financial products, such as auto, property, and financial services.
Why become an Allstate Exclusive Agent?
- Ownership of the economic interest in the book of business your agency writes.
- Potential to own multiple locations!
- Brand-name recognition from a Fortune 100 company that is also the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. And a Branded Retail Environment to complete the Allstate look of your agency and attract customers.
- Comprehensive education program.
- Co op marketing program and marketing materials designed to help generate revenue for your agency.
- A customizable company Website to help drive customers to you.
- Support from a business development team.
- An exciting awards and recognition program that rewards you for achieving business objectives.
New agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
What you need to succeed as an Allstate Agent:
- The desire to be an entrepreneur, create strategic business solutions, and hire/motivate staff.
- Proactive networking skills to build relationships to drive results and profitability.
- The willingness to learn about the industry and the tools needed to succeed.
- At least US$50,000 in liquid capital (not a franchise fee).
- Proven track record of success managing and/or running a business.
- Driven to succeed and make a lot of money!
Inquire now if you want the independence to run your own agency, develop your own business strategy, hire and manage your own staff, and set your own direction while enjoying the support of an industry powerhouse.
For over 80 years, Allstate has been one of America's top brands helping protect people from life's uncertainties and helping prepare them for the future.
Put your future in Good Hands®.