The mission of each BigGreeK franchisee will be to offer the same high quality products, superior service, and a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere to each guest.
The Franchisor mission will be to offer the most complete and efficient franchise model providing franchisees the opportunity to experience a rewarding, profitable, and efficient business model. Utilizing systems, processes, and a proven operating model, the Franchisor will train each franchisee in best practices and will implement a focus on product quality and customer service in a QSR environment.
BigGreeK is an Ohio-based company that provides a delicious cuisine with Greek. The model is all about quality products and a convenient quick-serve environment. The concept fits the needs of many different types of customers, people, and demographics, allowing for a wide range of possible locations that would fit the BigGreeK business model.
As one of the most popular gyro establishments on the Ohio restaurant scene, BigGreeK has spent the past 30 years satisfying the demanding tastes of casual diners with a unique mix of menu choices that include 21 different flavors of fresh-cut specialty gyro sandwiches, the company’s signature dish.
Currently, from its base of four successful company-owned units in the Cleveland area, BigGreeK will be franchising the company’s operations in order to replicate the model to all parts of the United States. Through franchise development, BigGreeK will have the ability to operate locations in new markets and areas without the cost and management responsibilities that would come with geographically widely distributed company owned outlets. The brand will be focused on owner operators who invest, own, operate and LOVE the BigGreeK brand and philosophy.
The following points are the specific aspects of BigGreeK, which demonstrate a strong potential for duplication of BigGreeK business model through franchising:
· Operating prototype – Strong operating locations in the Greater Cleveland area which are run and operated by the management and owner of BigGreeK. The Operating prototypes are very accessible for new potential franchisees to visit and will show well to potential franchise buyers. The locations are branded, look professional and are laid out in an attractive and presentable package. These units and their operating success will be used as a key selling point to new franchise partners for BigGreeK.
· Operationally sound – BigGreeK model is operationally structured to allow for smooth day-to-day operation of the business. The business model has some simplicities to it with the QSR model in place, which does not require a significant amount of staff and allows for quicker scale and the possibility of multiple units. Franchisees will ideally be onsite managers who oversee the operating model closely and maintain great customer service in the operation – we have a strong belief in the success of owner-operated locations and want to stick to this with BigGreeK franchisees.
· Adoptable nationally – The BigGreeK model is adoptable on a national basis. In today’s market, consumers enjoy simple, multi-cultural, fun, and trendy QSR concepts – BigGreeK fits the bill for today’s market. The BigGreeK concept will most likely perform better in mid to large markets and areas where a family friendly customer base exists. The demand for a diverse menu will be higher in these markets and locations will have a better chance of higher levels of performance. High traffic locations and urban areas present a very attractive opportunity for BigGreeK franchisees.
· Point of difference – The BigGreeK Model is one of many food QSR restaurant franchises on the market. The differentiator for BigGreeK is that the franchise concept offers a good business model to potential investors who want to invest in a restaurant, a completely unique menu, professional branding, look, feel and overall personality.
· Teachable to others – Another key benefit of BigGreeK concept is the operations simplicity. A motivated franchisee candidate can easily grasp the BigGreeK system given appropriate training, support and guidance. With vision to appreciate the concept, menu and personality of BigGreeK a franchisee could build a great business that, with a strong manager, will run itself.
· Integrity and commitment. – By operating with a consistently high level of integrity and commitment to service, the BigGreeK brand has taken off and looks to continue through the franchise expansion model. Franchisees will be held to this strict standard and we will work only with candidates who have the attributes, interest and ability to become pillars in their community.