Should you choose to become a BoConcept franchisee you have taken the first step in becoming part of a certified concept that has proven its sustainability and appeal with urban-minded shoppers around the world.
Today you will find more than 200 BoConcept Brand Stores and 150 Studios in high traffic locations. The target is to have 500 sales units by 2011, of which 350 will be Brand Stores. All of them are part of a committed and enthusiastic team that makes our unique retail concept the success it is today. Our aim is not only to find investors but to find result-oriented business partners who are as dedicated about BoConcept as we are.
Products & Services
Passion at our core
Passion and persistence are what move the people behind the BoConcept brand, whether they are designing a wall unit, leading a team, or managing a Brand Store. Our common mission is to make modern design furniture available to the urban-minded shopper.
Our furniture and accessories
We offer customized, coordinated and affordable design furniture and accessories. Customized because our products can be fitted to the needs and dreams of our customers. Coordinated because we take a holistic approach in the development and design of our product range. Design because we are a design company with our own designers. Affordable because we want to spoil our customers by giving them great value.
Our Brand Stores and Studios
Visit one of our Brand Stores or Studios around the world and get professional advice about your home interior. At BoConcept, we are passionate about what we sell and take pride in achieving the best results for our customers. We have skilled interior consultants who care about furniture and urban design as much as you do. Their design and product knowledge can help you make the best choices for your home.
Our first Brand Store opened in Paris in 1993. All BoConcept Brand Stores are situated at high traffic locations. Studios, inside other furniture stores, are located all over the countries in which we are represented.
Training & Support
The Power Book
All of our activities are focused around the best practice of running a BoConcept Brand Store. This is all documented in our online store management manual called the Power Book, describing all aspects of running a store from sales and management to products and logistics. We constantly develop our guidelines and tools based on our experiences so the Power Book becomes the platform for all our actions.
BoConcept University also offers a comprehensive training program to ensure the implementation of the best practice in all BoConcept Brand Stores. The training is conducted as a combination of training seminars in Denmark or locally or on-the-job coaching in the store. Primary target groups for the training activities are Sales Associates, Store Managers, Retail Operations Managers and other relevant key functions.
Service and Support
- Retail Operations Managers will be ready to support our BoConcept Brand Stores and Studios in all aspects of the concept. They are trained and experienced and will provide ongoing support through sales and product training workshops, store evaluation visits, key figure and mystery shopping reviews and implementation of various store activities amongst other things, hereby ensuring optimal performance in the Brand Stores and Studios.
- National super users in countries with more than six stores using Axapta will make sure that courses for new and more experienced staff is conducted on a regular basis. Furthermore, the super users support the stores in having optimal procedures and a good administrative flow.
- National marketing responsible is available in the established countries for coordinating and supporting the national marketing activities based on our global marketing platform.
- National or global stylists can be 'bought' for training or decoration support in case of up-coming events or new openings.
- BoConcept headquarters retail and sales service is the daily contact in case of general order related inquiries, claims etc.
- BoConcept headquarters store planning department can support stores with drawings for larger upgrades.
Our product collection is characterized by its customized and coordinated design, affordable to the urban-minded shopper. Our insight into urban life enables us to design furniture and accessories that meet our customers' interior challenges and need for self-expression. Even at a better price. The concept ensures a coordinated look where design, colors and materials always match.
Relevant and targeted collection
With the help of our unique store planning tool, we are able to create showrooms with furniture that are always relevant and appealing to the defined target group in a specific area. We follow the current interior trends closely to ensure that our collection is always up-to-date and in line with the demand of our target group.
Even at a better price
The majority of our furniture is supplied directly from our factories cutting out the cost of a third party. Our furniture is designed along clean, simple lines and manufactured with carefully selected materials to ensure affordable prices.
One stop shopping – one stop shipping
No matter if the products are produced by us or a third party supplier, we coordinate everything and the products are sent as one order to a Brand Store or Studio. This unique supply chain system makes the process more efficient and less time consuming. BoConcept is working with cross docking where all goods in one order are delivered one unit.
Unique selling tool
For every BoConcept design there is a whole line of unseen possibilities behind it. Our interior decorating software 'Furnish' helps you to visualize the options for your customers and is essential in helping your customers in their buying decision. All our Brand Stores and Studios are fitted with a 'Furnish' workshop where our customers can see all the furniture options being created on screen.