At Carl’s Jr., THE FOOD IS THE FRANCHISE™ and our award-winning products speak for themselves. Our best-in-class menu features our streamlined Star Burgers line up, our premium 100% Angus Beef Thickburgers; Hand Scooped Shakes and Malts; and our Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders.
BUILDING THE FUTURE OF FRANCHISING
With Carl’s Jr.’s forward-thinking approach to menu innovation, technology, and future-proof operations, we are building the future of franchising.
DRIVING NEW UNIT GROWTH
- Flexible footprints designed to accommodate a variety of shapes and specs
- Tremendous availability in premier markets, with plenty of room for growth
- Established brand equity with an an enormous loyal fanbase, supported by national advertising
- 80 years of history, supporting multiple dayparts with streamlined operations
- Intelligent site-selection algorithm
- Operations efficiencies via the latest tech and our Store of the Future design
- Focused digital marketing and engagement with loyalty incentive programs
Our Development Incentive program includes royalty and fee incentives that are available to those who develop multiple restaurants. Contact us for more information.
FRANCHISING COST AND INITIAL INVESTMENT
The franchise fee for a Carl’s Jr. restaurant ranges from $25,000 - $35,000, per unit, depending on the number of units developed. The total investment to become a Carl’s Jr. franchisee is between $1,603,000 - $2,153,000. A royalty fee of 4% on gross monthly receipts is paid to the company, with a 20-year Term of Agreement.
- Net Worth: $1,000,000
- Liquid Assets: $300,000
- Multi-unit development: 3 restaurant commitment
- Previous restaurant experience preferred