Partner with Discovery Point
- An Industry Leader in Child Development -
Discovery Point, a respected, preferred, recognized brand with a growing target market, is the unparalleled child development franchise opportunity.
Since 1988, we have built world-class child development centers from the ground up. Several new centers are currently being developed, a few existing centers are available for purchase, and plans are underway for expansion across the Southeast, including Texas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and North Carolina.
- Unlike some franchisors, we do not grow our franchise group just to increase numbers. We want to be sure that our franchisees are well supported and that each owner has the same passion for quality child development as we do.
- We are with you every step of the way, from construction of your center to operational licensing, and unparalleled support after your center is open for business. We don't just want you to buy a Discovery Point franchise; we want you to be successful.
- We will help you select the right location and then provide the guidance you need to help you and your business succeed. We will assist you at every stage, from demographics to licensing to our exclusive 4-week training program.
- There are very few people in this world who are real estate, construction, childcare licensing, business operations, and childcare experts. The Discovery Point team has specialists in each of these fields.
Our support staff is available from day one to help you with any situation. We provide our franchisees with an extensive website business center, easy-to-access marketing materials, and resource documents to help you with daily operations and business growth.
Our proven business model
- Purchase, lease and partnership franchise options are available.
- Affordable franchise fee and royalty payments.
- Professional site selection and state-of-the-art architectural plans.
- Detailed operations manuals, four weeks of initial training, and ongoing training and support.
- Repeat income from stable customer base.
Trends support the demand for high-value childcare centers
- Both single-parent and dual-income households are on the rise. Today parents are less likely to be full-time caregivers for their young children, so quality childcare is a primary concern.
- Well-run childcare centers historically maintain a loyal following and gain word-of-mouth referrals. Parents looking for the peace of mind provided by quality childcare appreciate the whole child philosophy and programs of The Discovery Point Experience™.
- The latest Bureau of Labor Statistics reports indicate that the childcare sector will continue to grow with new jobs and higher wages at a steady rate, which currently exceeds the expectations of almost all other industries.
- Solid return on investment.
- Steady cash flow.
- Industry history of stable growth.
- The opportunity to make an impact on future generations.
With growing numbers of dual-income families and rising birth rates, it's no wonder that the child development industry annually generates billions in revenue. So parents need to know that their children are safe and nurtured – and they're willing to pay a premium price for quality center-based care.
Franchisees are able to leverage the expertise of an already established, successful business. Unlike independent business entrepreneurs, franchisees can receive assistance with financing, site selection and construction, day-to-day operations, marketing, group purchases and more. Franchisees can avoid many of the risks of starting a new business.
The support provided to our franchisees is especially important in the child development industry, where parents need to know that their children are receiving quality care. Partnering with an industry leader like Discovery Point allows you to benefit from the trusted reputation of an already established brand.
Discovery Point franchisees also build equity for the future because, as part of the package, you own the property, the building, the equipment and the childcare business. Growing, mentoring and innovating for over 20 years, we understand that each child, family and franchise is ultimately linked to our reputation and success. If you are personally inspired and professionally committed to working with children and families, consider growing with us.
Job security, satisfaction, promising income and personal fulfillment are yours in the childcare profession. With new sites under development and existing centers for sale, there has never been a better or more affordable time to join our team.
DP #18 Center testimonial:
“If you work the business, you will be profitable” Tammy Johnson, DP #18
Tammy started her Discovery Point journey before the concept of Discovery Point franchising had even congealed. It started when both Tammy and her husband were in Diane's English class in high school. Tammy kept in touch over the years after she graduated, and even visited Diane at the first center. Tammy was just starting her first job with Bellsouth when Diane started to plant the seed that “this would be a great job for you!” After deliberations with her husband, Tammy became the very first Discovery Point Franchisee. Tammy ran the center for many years and was continually approached by a buyer for her business. She kept sending him away, and eventually directed him to Cliff and Diane to find another center. Shortly after this, Diane called Tammy to see if she had heard the buyer’s offer. It was a great offer. After more deliberation, Tammy agreed to sell with the agreement if a center was going to open in Loganville she would have first right of refusal. It is amazing how everything sometimes work out. Shortly after selling, Tammy found out she was pregnant with her second son and could be a stay-at-home mom. This did not last too long as Tammy started missing the daily interaction and challenge of working. She soon went back to work part-time for the Loganville Chamber of Commerce. Part of Tammy’s job was to be a part of ribbon cutting events, and she was a part of the team organizing the opening of the new Kroger shopping center. Kroger had done the research, and if they were going to invest in this community, that could only mean one thing - Loganville was going to grow and it was ready for a Discovery Point. Tammy went back to Cliff and Diane with location, and construction soon began. The Loganville #18 Discovery Point has been open since November of 1997 and still going strong. “There are still days I wonder what I was thinking, but I love Discovery Point. And, knowing that Discovery Point makes such a difference for the children keeps me going”, Tammy Johnson.
If you are interested in learning more about our franchise, please submit the form to the right and one of our team members will contact you.