It’s almost impossi-BULL to make a batch of cookies without wanting to taste the batter! For those who can’t control themselves from stealing dough balls from the cookie sheet… Eddie Bull’s Cookie Dough can satisfy your sweet-tooth without worry. Our cookie dough is edi-BULL, scoopa-BULL & delecta-BULL! We encourage you to “Go Ahead, lick the SPOON!” and never feel guilty about eating cookie dough again. Eddie Bull’s Cookie Dough is made from scratch and manufactured small batched in a variety of big flavors.
HOW DID EDDIE BULL’S BEGIN?
Like many families, ours frequently gathers together for dinners, parties and making memories. The easiest desserts to make for a large crowd are homebaked cookies. It’s easy to plop spoonfuls of cookie dough batter onto a cookie sheet while playing board games or cards. We often would turn our back for two seconds to play a hand and hear the giggle as someone would sneak in and steal a spoonful of delicious cookie dough. While hosting out-of-town family, Scott had an “ah-ha” moment and began developing an EDIBLE cookie dough that we all thought was delicious and really made our family proud. We all kept pushing him to create the ultimate blend of cookie dough that is “ready-to-eat”.
It was in October 2017, that we opened our first Eddie Bull’s Cookie Dough storefront scoop shoppe at the corner of State Road 60 and Saint Cloud, located in Valrico, Florida.
We are fully licensed to manufacture our cookie dough in bulk. Our products are distributed and sold pre-packaged in several conveniently located retailers throughout the Tampa Bay area. Please contact us if you would like to offer our scoopa-BULL or pre-packaged brands in your storefront, bakery or ice cream shop.
WHY EDDIE BULL’S
- 1st made from scratch authentic edible cookie dough franchise
- Eddie Bull’s model allows for this standard with a 36.9% ROI on cash for a franchisee by the end of the second year.
- Ability to sell retail and wholesale within their market
- Scalable so multi-location ownership is possible
- Teachable to others – Another key benefit of Eddie Bull’s concept is operation simplicity. The Eddie Bull’s system can be grasped by a motivated franchisee candidate with prior restaurant or food service management experience. The operations have been taught to a good number of team members with diverse backgrounds and experience. With interest in the business aspects and the vision to appreciate the concept, a franchisee candidate will easily see the value in Ed-die Bull’s, and should grasp its operations quickly.
- Adoptable nationally – The Eddie Bull’s model is certainly adaptable on a national basis, as well as worldwide. The demand for quality and accountability is increasing as competition grows but the Eddie Bull’s model has proven effective and has had a great deal of press in its short time in business. The model will work in any market with ample foot traffic. Tourist locations and metropolitan areas present a very attractive opportunity for Eddie Bull’s franchisees.
- Operationally sound – Eddie Bull’s model is operationally simple and runs smoothly with a reasonable number of employees and a very reasonable workload for an owner/operator. The business is simple enough and, being a food-service operation, provides for a very basic operational and management structure. This is a big benefit for franchising in that Eddie Bull’s franchise management does not need to be concerned with operational complexities and the length of time needed to train and get a franchisee to the point of operational independence.
- Flexibility of multiple design layouts. Sit down shop or carryout.
- Ability to create new flavors
AREAS OF SUPPORT INCLUDE:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Accounting Support
- Audit Support
- Legal Support
Eddie Bulls will also continue ongoing research and development, which will stream down to each franchise location. With these great areas of support, becoming a franchisee of Eddie Bulls could not be easier!
The number one quality we will look for in a potential candidate for Eddie Bull’s is their comfort level in management and in overseeing employees to provide the ultimate service to each guest. Eddie Bull’s franchisees must also exhibit a commitment and enthusiasm to serving quality food in a pleasant environment. A franchisee needs to be able to recognize and hire staff that exhibits these qualities as well.
A franchise owner has three possible income streams: