HomeTeam has been known for our exceptional quality, value and dependability for over 20 years. We are trusted by real estate professionals, home buyers, and home sellers across the U.S. and Canada as they appreciate our premium service and friendly inspectors. You can offer the HomeTeam difference to your customers:
- Home Inspections that are done Faster and Better.
- One Call Does It All philosophy where you perform ancillary services that will drive additional revenue.
- Your team of professionals will be able to conduct a thorough home and property inspection in approximately half the time of a regular inspection.
Training and Support
Support and communication with our franchisees is very important to us and vital in maintaining confidence and consistency. Your support program will include:
- Marketing Tools: We offer a unique year-round marketing system giving you the competitive edge necessary to dominate your market. Our comprehensive marketing plan includes your own website, top-quality marketing materials, email programs, customer retention systems, and so much more!
- The Premium Brand Image: HomeTeam has the most professional logo and brand in the industry that allows clients and referral sources to feel confident they have selected the right inspection company.
- Training and Continuing Education: You will participate in an initial two-week training course in addition to continued education and company meetings.
- Management Tools: We will supply you with all necessary manuals and procedural guides in addition to our state of the art Inspection and Management Software. HomeTeam is the technology leader in the home inspection industry giving our franchisees important and effective technology solutions in management, marketing, and customer service.
We are looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and relationship oriented. Also, results oriented people with sales, marketing, and/or management experience is definitely a plus. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel will make a wise decision investing in a HomeTeam franchise. You must have a minimum of $25k in liquid capital and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
I started the HomeTeam home inspection franchise back in 1994 after being in the General Contracting business in New York. I knew nothing about the home inspection industry but was impressed with the HomeTeam business model. We were the first franchise in the State of Florida and now own 5 territories, consisting of the greater Tampa Bay area. The HomeTeam home inspection franchise has the best marketing program in the industry. I certainly could never have achieved the success we have been blessed with, without the HomeTeam system. Their concept has allowed me to have quality time with my family and travel the world while still making money. I went with the franchise approach because it eliminated the learning curve. The marketing advice they provide is worth every penny. ~Mitchell Rothenberg - Tampa, FL
I decided to change professions and try the home inspection industry in 1996. After researching the Texas rules, I decided that HomeTeam was the way to go. I knew nothing about how to open a home inspection business and I could get all the training that I needed to start. As a new franchisee, I was purchasing a proven business plan and support. That was what I needed. Fifteen years later, everything that I was told by HomeTeam was correct. The plan worked to perfection. The ongoing support could not have been better. I would highly recommend that anyone considering entering the home inspection profession, not only go the franchise route, but link up with HomeTeam to be successful quickly. ~Curtis Carr - Beaumont, TX
In 1996 I was looking for a business that would have the potential for growth. I was contemplating a home inspection business partnership in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area. As I conducted my due diligence on the home inspection industry, I visited several Home Inspection Franchises, including HomeTeam in Ohio. HomeTeam told my wife and I that they had some Franchises for sale in South East Florida. Gena and I had homes in Cincinnati and Ft. Lauderdale, so I explored the possibility of starting my business in Ft. Lauderdale. After submitting a business plan we were accepted into the HomeTeam family. Our business has been operating for fifteen years now, and I have been able to generate personal wealth and a quality of life that few people get to enjoy. I have a team of Inspectors and office staff who can run the business whilst I am away, and I have no regrets about owning a HomeTeam home inspection Franchise. Twelve now actually! ~Colin Conroy - Pompano, FL