We Remove & Haul Away Junk
Looking for a business opportunity with unlimited growth potential? Jiffy Junk is selling franchises to expand our exceptional debris removal service. Word has spread about our company and the need for quality service in this growing industry is accelerating. Your road to success starts here. Take advantage of this opportunity and find out how to own your own Jiffy Junk Franchise territory.
What We Do
Jiffy Junk was founded in 2014, quickly establishing ourselves as the premier company in this competitive service industry. The focus on customer service and efficiency has given Jiffy Junk a reputation for quality and integrity, helping differentiate us from the competition.
The Jiffy Junk Difference
What makes owning a Jiffy Junk franchise territory a desirable business venture? You have the opportunity to acquire a top tier territory of an expanding company that has etched out a niche in the debris removal industry. We specialize in catering to our clients’ needs, from the local resident that needs a few large items hauled away to the commercial property management company that needs our services for office cleanouts on a regular basis. The Jiffy Junk difference is our promise to go the extra mile. We don’t just pick up and haul away junk; we extend excellent customer service that creates customer loyalty and repeat business.
It is not what we do but how we do it that makes Jiffy Junk different. Our reputation for honesty and integrity, along with excellent service, is the cornerstone to our success.
Commitment to Success
Jiffy Junk franchise territory owners have the advantage of beginning their new business with a blueprint for success. We offer excellent support services to our new franchise partners. Your success is our success, so we are invested in providing you with all the tools you need to establish your market with accelerated financial growth. Some of the benefits of joining the Jiffy Junk family as a franchise owner include:
- Access to our proven system to grow your own business exponentially in the junk disposal industry
- State of the art industry software
- Immediate and positive brand recognition
- Customer service support with call centers to handle incoming service calls
- The training and knowledge you and your team need to succeed
- Low, competitive startup costs in comparison to similar territory opportunities
- The freedom to be your own boss with expert help to support your endeavor
- Being part of an environmentally responsible company that recycles and donates the items we retrieve from our customers’ homes and businesses
- Being part of an industry that is virtually recession proof – there will always be a need for junk removal
Some of our hauling services include the following:
- Appliance Pick Up
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Furniture Removal
- Estate Clean-out
We're looking for people who are outgoing, offer great customer service and have a commitment to success. A person who can build relationships, network with the local community, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel!