The Modern Acupuncture mission is: To Make Your Life Better. A mission we do not take lightly.
We have a 20+ year track record of creating sustainable brands backed by operating systems that result in loyal and successful franchisees. Our approach to acupuncture is simple and innovative.
We deliver affordable acupuncture in first-class high traffic retail shopping centers with convenient hours including nights and weekends.
We offer the consumer an unmatched acupuncture experience and value proposition that is superior to the competition. Modern Acupuncture was designed based on consumer wants/needs, offer acupuncture services to the general public.
Each nationwide location offers the natural health benefits of acupuncture in highly accessible locations; you'll find us next to your favorite grocer. Our retreat like setting allows you to relax and escape from your day, while experiencing the healing benefits of acupuncture. With hours convenient to a busy schedule and prices that afford patients the care they need, Modern Acupuncture is a business model that appeals to everybody.
WHAT'S ACUPUNCTURE ALL ABOUT?
DEFINITION: Acupuncture involves the insertion of extremely thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body.
HISTORY: Acupuncture is believed to have originated around 100 BC in China, around the time The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine (Huangdi Neijing) was published.
PURPOSE: Acupuncture is used mainly to relieve discomfort associated with a variety of diseases and conditions.
THIS IS WHAT WE DO KNOW
Industry statistics and data on acupuncture is inconsistent, under reported, and typically grouped into the general category with other alternative health care related professions including vitamins and supplements.
- Thousands of acupuncturists graduate from college annually seeking employment.
- There are over 50 acupuncture colleges in United States which is greater than the amount of acupuncture colleges in China.
- There are approximately 32,000 to 35,000 licensed acupuncturists in the United States. Industry experts project that there are thousands of acupuncturists that have allowed their license to expire due to the difficulty of finding gainful employment. We believe the national development and job opportunities created by Modern Acupuncture will motivate many of them to return to their trained profession.
- The median annual salary of an acupuncturist (1-4 year’s experience) is $45,000 according to Payscales Real Time Salary.
- The Mayo Clinic has adopted the practice of acupuncture nationwide.
- The US Military is regularly using acupuncture to treat PTSD and chronic pain.
- Due to the profession being un-organized and fragmented, acupuncture has failed to penetrate major markets such as chronic pain, depression, cosmetic, and wellness. The proven results of acupuncture care in these markets yield a huge opportunity.
WHAT’S WRONG WITH ACUPUNCTURE TODAY?
- PROFESSIONAL CLINICS are rarely found in highly visible, convenient locations
- IT ISN’T AFFORDABLE for most families
- ACUPUNCTURE CLINICS often have limited or inconvenient hours
- EXISTING ACUPUNCTURE CLINICS don't spend adequate time or resources on patient education
- ACUPUNCTURE IS UN-ORGANIZED, fragmented, under-delivered, and in a constant state of chaos.