WOODHOUSE DAY SPA®, nominated for 2003 Best Spas in America, continues to dominate the industry with its unique approach to guest care. In 2003, THE WOODHOUSE SPAS CORP™ became the leading day spa franchisor in the IFA (International Franchise Association). Chosen as a Top New Franchise 2004 by Entrepreneur Magazine, THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® brand continues to gain strength and recognition.
Products & Services
THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® offers over 70 different day spa treatments including facials, specialized massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, body treatments, hydrotherapy, permanent make-up, and microdermabrasion. In addition to day spa services, THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® carries several lines of highly exclusive retail products including skin care, bath and body products, aromatherapy, home essentials and specialty products. THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® private label offers natural and organic spa products to our guests. Additionally, basic and advanced training for registration as a massage therapist, esthetician, cosmetologist, and nail technician is offered through the corporation's wholly owned subsidiary, The Woodhouse School of Wellness.
Training & Support
- The Woodhouse helps you select a location through in-depth evaluation and selection criteria. The Woodhouse provides site approval and professional location evaluation.
- The Woodhouse provides a spa layout and design incorporating The Woodhouse Ambiance Standards.
- The Woodhouse provides you with a detailed equipment and supply list, right down to the smallest items such as cotton balls. Then we help you place orders through our negotiated purchase contracts.
- The Woodhouse provides you with a personalized e-commerce site connected to the main The Woodhouse Day Spa® web site.
- Field Service Personnel are available to coach, counsel, and advise franchisees. They will assist in staff hiring and training, booking your first appointments, and implementing inventory systems.
- The Woodhouse marketing program helps franchisees create The Woodhouse Image from the Grand Opening through seasonal advertising.
- Three-week franchisee training program includes two weeks of franchise operations training at corporate headquarters and a one-week internship at a certified Woodhouse Day Spa.
- Two-week onsite training program provided prior to spa opening.
- Research and Development, and support of products and services.
- Woodhouse Day Spa provides professional experience in the spa industry and ongoing operational support with weekly action calls.
- Weekly newsletter provided free of charge.
- Private label Woodhouse Day Spa product line.
- Continuous Training
- Group-Purchasing Programs
- Collection & Analysis of Economic Data
- Continuous Guidance and Assistance via 800-number, Internet, and on-site Field Service Personnel
- In-house teams of experts
Are You a Good Fit for The Woodhouse Day Spa?
- Do you love working with people?
- Do you have a net worth of at least $250,000?
- Do you have liquid cash (including stocks, bonds, IRA, 401k, etc) of at least $80,000?
- Do you usually finish what you start?
- Do you feel reasonably comfortable taking risks?
- Do you feel comfortable in a leadership role?
- Would you feel comfortable contacting businesses in your area to promote your Corporate Rewards program?
- Are you able to manage a flexible work schedule?
Do you consider yourself to be:
- hard working
- customer service oriented