Be A Franchisee Who Makes A Difference
All potential franchise owners share one thing in common: the desire to make a strong investment that provides a big return. But, today, many prospective franchisees share another thing in common: the desire to make a difference.
A Growing Crisis That Demands Attention
- Childhood obesity has more than doubled in the past 30 years.
- 18% of American children ages 6–11 years old were obese in 2012 – up from just 7 percent in 1980.
- Also in 2012, more than a third of American children were either overweight or obese.
Experts debate the causes of this crisis. But at Tumbles, we’re focused on solutions.
A Franchise That Gets Kids Moving & Thinking
Tumbles is a kids play franchise that offers children of all ages safe, fun environments — Learning Playgrounds as we call them. Not only does each Tumbles location give children the opportunity to become active, each also provides the chance for children to explore independently, to take safe and measured risks, and to interact with peers in an organic and unstructured way — all characteristics that promote accelerated child development.
At Tumbles, our mission is both simple and ambitious: shaping young minds and bodies of the future.
Training & Support
When you choose Tumbles as your small business franchise, your success is our success. We believe in our product and our franchise model, and we’re here to support you as you begin the journey from new franchisee to thriving business owner. Here’s a look at some of the specific areas in which you receive outstanding support:
- Site Selection and Design
- Ongoing Support
- Accounting and Legal Assistance
- Research and Development
Our comprehensive training and ongoing support are among the many reasons why Tumbles is one of the best franchises for mission-minded entrepreneurs. As a Tumbles franchise owner, you get access to our latest research and development, which helps your location remain an area leader in child development.
A Detailed Look At The Training Provided:
- 2 weeks of training at a Tumbles location in the U.S. beginning approximately 8 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- 2–3 days of training at your location to get your business started
- 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business that includes:
- Program training by Certified Tumbles Trainers
- Hands-on experience teaching classes
- Birthday party training
- Sales and customer service training
- Marketing and advertising training
- Operational / Business training
- Software training
- Tumbles CMS/CRM System
- Tumbles franchise meetings / workshops
- Tumbles Quarterly Newsletter
- Program development
- Marketing materials
- Ongoing business consulting
Interested in mission-driven franchise opportunities? We are searching for passionate entrepreneurs who offer:
- Strong sales and client service abilities
- Good time and schedule management skills
- High personal standards
- Strong financial backgrounds and assets
- Integrity in both corporate and client relationships
- Strong commitments to service excellence
While it’s possible for the right entrepreneur from any background to find success in opening a franchise with Tumbles, we’ve found that certain types of experience provide the best foundation. Those types of experience include:
- Franchise operations experience
- Hospitality and service industry experience
- Ownership and managerial experience
More than we want to find franchise owners to help grow the Tumbles brand, we want to find the right kind of franchise owners.