So, you want your own family pizza joint? We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
What’s the Story?
|WisePies Pizza & Salad creates 9” personal gourmet pizza & salads made just the way you like it in under 5 minutes from start to finish. WisePies dough, sauce and signature pizzas were created from scratch by the esteemed chefs of the award-winning Vernon’s Hidden Valley Steakhouse in Albuquerque, New Mexico. In addition to traditional pizza dough and toppings, WisePies offers the more health conscious consumer many wise choices like thin crust, whole-wheat crust, gluten-free crust, freshly made salads and 30+ delectable toppings that allow our guests to create their very own WisePie or WiseSalad.|
|The WisePies Pizza & Salad crew warmly recognizes every customer as a part of the family at each visit as they enjoy the best pizza, salad, dessert and service available. With an invitation for each guest to walk through the build-your-own pizza or salad process, the quality and personalization is unmatched with a price point that keeps the consumer coming back time and time again to take advantage of our many wise choices. WisePies Pizza & Salad is the wisest choice for a fast, quality meal all at one low price, everyday.|
As a WisePies Pizza & Salad franchisee, you will experience:
- The “Baked from Scratch” Mentality - Just like a homemade recipe, our foods are the best because they are baked from scratch using only the freshest, quality ingredients and signature, family recipes.
- Wise Choices - Our take on pizzas & salads are to make them healthy, incredibly delicious and made fresh-to-order with more than 30 fresh topping choices and 4 crust choices including the lower calorie thin crust, whole-wheat crust or the gluten-free crust.
- Get Made in this Family – In less than 9 months, WisePies Pizza & Salad opens its third store and is now in the process of opening its 4th location in November 2014. Theinvestment in our employees builds strong gourmet pizza professionals with top-notch training and competitive compensation.
- Everyone is a Guest of the WisePies Family - Our comprehensive training system teaches employees to develop solid relationships with our customers. Daily customer interaction is the key to building community relationships that last a lifetime for WisePies. Each customer is a part of our family, even after they leave WisePies. The last impression will stay with them and carry over to their friends and family.
- Community Support is Family Support - Getting involved in the local community will set WisePies apart from the others. Through local sponsorships and events, WisePies will be supporting every neighborhood we serve.
WisePies Pizza & Salad seeks motivated restaurant franchise professionals who can demonstrate the right blend of passion, skill, and investment to join the family.
The WisePies Franchise system includes...
Hey, listen! We want someone good… and we mean very good, to open a WisePies Pizza & Salad
WisePies Pizza & Salad franchising is a fantastic opportunity for many, but it may not be for everyone. Have a look at the following criteria to see if our family is right for you:
- Do you have a passion for operations? WisePies Pizza & Salad is a hands-on, family pizza joint.
- Are you committed to coaching and motivating your crew? Multi-unit ownership requires you to be a team builder.
- Do you have capital to grow and invest in the “Family Business”? You and/or your partners will need at least $150,000 in liquid assets per store.
Follow these store location guidelines, if you know what’s good for ya...
These wise guys want to make sure each WisePies Pizza & Salad restaurant is successful. To maximize success, standard guidelines have been developed and are summarized below.
- 30,000+ population within 3 miles radius* with $50K+ median income, 15,000 workplace population, median age of 30 yrs. with an average household size of 2.5+
- 1,800 – 2,200 sq.ft retail/restaurant space
- High traffic standards on “drive home” side of the street with 20+ parking stalls near the building with at least 4 access points
- 30 ft. of visible, frontage inline space in retail specialty centers; end-cap is preferred
- Strong community activity within 3-mile radius such as schools, movie theaters, parks, childcare centers, high-traffic retail/restaurant, hospitals and sports facilities
- Stand-alone unit possibilities available
- 50-60 linear feet of storeroom
- Seating capacity (including patio) of 50-70; patio seating recommended
* Exceptions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
So, we hope to welcome you to the family, my friend. If not “Fuhgedabout-it!”