- Operating hours of 7am – 3pm. One shift operation allows gets you home for dinner EVERY night!
- 42% same store sales in 5 years and 21 consecutive quarters of same store sales growth!
- Fast growing concept with Amazing Food, Differentiating Ambiance and Southern Hospitality found only at Huckleberry’s.
WHO’S YOUR HUCKLEBERRY?
It’s been said that Huckleberry’s serves the best Breakfast and Lunch this side of the ol’ Mississippi so why not come see for yourself? Right away you’ll know you’ve found a place to escape from the everyday….the weeping willow tree sparkling with fireflies, the faint din of crickets chirping and the unmistakable rhythmic sound of Southern music in the background. It seems as if you’ve been carried away to the Bayou in just a few steps. All of the folks you meet are friendly, charming and real. And the food….so many choices! Breakfast features Mardi Gras Beignets, Chicken & Waffles, Skillet Hotties and Signature Omelets. For lunch, where else can you get Fried Green Tomatoes, Creole Style Louisiana Catfish, N’awlins Sandwiches and scratch-made soups? Try ‘em all! You’ll soon discover, like so many others, that this is the place you’ll want to come again and again.
Who's Your Huckleberry®? We are!
“You gonna love ‘dis place!”
What is Huckleberry's?
Growing Concept – There's no other place like it in the breakfast/lunch category!
Amazing Food – Southern-inspired cooking with just a hint of California
Differentiating Ambiance – When you walk into Huckleberry's, it's as if you've escaped to the "bayou" in just a few steps... you're captivated by the weeping willow tree, sparkling of fireflies and Zydeco music.
Southern Hospitality – Charming people with a genuine desire to serve you.
Why Franchise With Huckleberry's?
- Operating hours are 7AM to 3PM – be home in time for soccer games and family dinners!
- Over 42% SAME STORE SALES increase over the past 5 years.
- 21 consecutive quarters of same store sales growth.
- Uniquely positioned in the fast-growing breakfast/lunch segment.
- Chef-inspired Menu Development and Innovation.
- Marketing support and strong Brand Identity.
- Social Media/eClub platforms.
- Flexible site options.
Huckleberry's strong brand positioning allows for a multi-faceted marketing approach that builds sales and enhances brand awareness. We work directly with your team to create a location-specific plan and provide multiple strategies to grow your business:
- Guerilla/LSM Marketing Tactics
- Social Media
- Franchisor Provided eClub Platform
- School Award Certificates
- Traditional Print & Media
- Community Relations
- Limited Time Offering Calendar
- Food Photography & Graphics Support
Building and Demographics
Huckleberry's works in a variety of site options. There are many different building styles that exist for Huckleberry's today including free-standing, end caps, in-line and affordable "conversions" from previous restaurant concepts. The following are some of the site criteria:
- Daytime Population: 20k within 1 mile / 100k within 3 miles
- $75k Median Household Income
- Square footage: 3,000 – 5,000 sq ft
- Free standing or attractive end cap – patio preferred!
- Average number of seats: 120–140
- Existing or new construction – easy conversion from many existing footprints
- Ability to obtain a beer/wine license
- Regional shopping with national retailers present
Franchise Support Building and Demographics
We WANT you to be successful! We NEED you to be successful! Here are just some of the ways we help increase your business value and operational efficiency:
- Marketing & Brand Building
- Training Systems
- Vendor/Distribution Support
- Restaurant Operations Reviews
- Recipe & Menu Development
- Purchasing Synergies
- Point of Sales System
- Site Selection
- Plan Design/Project Management
Training and Culture
- Comprehensive Guidelines
- Onsite Training Teams
- Brand Standards and Specifications
- Emphasis on Creating a Culture of "Southern Hospitality"