National Property Inspections Welcomes New Franchise Owners
Omaha, Neb., Aug. 3, 2015 — National Property Inspections, Inc., parent company of National Property Inspections in the United States and Global Property Inspections in Canada, is pleased to announce several new franchise owners who will bring NPI to new areas of the United States:
- Kevin Sheahan and Jon Gibbs from Juliet, Tennessee, are partners who will operate their franchise in the Nashville area (Wilson and Davidson counties). Sheahan and Gibbs currently are completing the necessary steps to attain their Tennessee home inspection licenses.
- Gerry Stuckart from Loxahatchee, Florida, is completing the requirements for his state home inspection license. Stuckart will have territory in Palm Beach County.
- Joe Marsh of Tonganoxie, Kansas, has territory covering Douglas and Leavenworth counties.
- Jay Lynhamfrom Lovettsville, Virginia, has territory covering Loudoun County and surrounding areas.
- Jon Gazerro of Mount Washington, Kentucky, will have territory in Bullit, Jefferson, Nelson, Shelby and Spencer counties. Gazerro is currently completing the necessary steps to attaining his Kentucky home inspection license.
- Stephen Fotiadeshas purchased the existing NPI franchise in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Fotiades’ territory covers the Cheyenne, Laramie and surrounding multi-county area.
“I am very pleased to welcome these franchisees to the NPI family,” said Roland Bates, president of NPI. “It’s always exciting to see our company grow and become available in new areas. I spent time with each of these business owners, and I believe they will work hard to start their businesses and every one of them will become an NPI success story.”
Sheahan, Gibbs, Stuckart, Marsh, Lynham, Gazerro and Fotiades completed NPI’s intensive 120-hour training program at the National Property Inspections, Inc., headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska, and are currently completing their field training with experienced NPI franchise owners in their regions.
About National Property Inspections, Inc.
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc., is one of the oldest and most respected names in the commercial property and home inspection business. We operate as National Property Inspections in the United States and as Global Property Inspections in Canada.
NPI provides services to a wide variety of clients, including home buyers and sellers; commercial property investors, owners and tenants; real estate agents and attorneys; employee relocation companies; banks; and
field service companies. No matter what type of inspection a client is looking for, NPI offers the services our clients need through our highly trained and experienced home inspectors and commercial building inspectors.
NPI also offers franchise opportunities throughout the United States and Canada to become a home and commercial building inspector.
For more information about NPI, visit www.npiweb.com. For information about franchising with NPI or GPI, visit http://www.npifranchise.com or http://www.gpifranchise.com.