Take a Bite of Biscuit Belly – Own a Better Brunch Franchise
Biscuit Belly boldly goes where no brunch franchise has gone before. We combined the high-demand, fast-casual approach franchisees love with dine-in quality dishes guests can’t get enough of. Now, we’re giving experienced multi-unit operators the opportunity to be the first in their neighborhood to open this exciting breakfast and brunch concept.
Business Benefits Baked In
While our creative, chef-driven menu and thirst-quenching concoctions make us a fan-favorite, it’s our business model that puts us ahead of the pack. We’ve developed a franchise as full of benefits as our kitchens are full of biscuit batter.
- Simplified Operations – Our fast-casual model and single shifts make staffing a breeze while limiting labor costs
- Quick Table Turnover – Orders make it to the table in as little as 10 minutes and most tables are turned over in about 25 minutes
- Multiple Revenue Streams – Dine-in, takeout, delivery, and branded merchandise sales
- Improved Lifestyle – Unlike most restaurant franchises, your Biscuit Belly will close by 3:00 p.m., meaning you can make it home in time for dinner (even on weekends)
- Category Growth – Fast-casual is the fastest growing segment in the restaurant industry
- Loyalty App – Guests can earn rewards for becoming Biscuit Belly regulars while you can encourage and track repeat business
Get Your Business Up and Cookin’
We offer training and support to help you and your team be the best you can be. From the moment you sign on, we become your partner in business growth. Our Southern hospitality extends beyond our restaurants—we know how to take care of our own.
- Expert Support – Your Biscuit Belly corporate team has years of restaurant and franchising experience to help you thrive
- Employee Training – We simplify employee training with comprehensive training guides and videos
- Strong Social Media Presence – Our guests love to share our culinary creations on social media– a.k.a. free marketing for your location
- Marketing Support – Solidify your Biscuit Belly as a brunch hot spot with media recognition, marketing support, and community involvement
Things Are Looking Sunnyside Up
28–31.4% average cost of labor
$24 average ticket price
25.2–28.5% average cost of goods sold
What it Takes to Become a Franchisee
Biscuit Belly is focused on growing in regions across the South, Southeast, East Coast and Midwest. As we continue to expand, we’re looking for franchisees who:
- Have extensive experience owning and/or operating multi-unit franchise models
- Are prepared to open at least three units over a pre-determined period of time
- Are community-minded and tuned into their local market
- Love to connect with people and be hands-on at their restaurants
Franchise with Biscuit Belly
Does Biscuit Belly sound like your cup of sweet tea? Reach out to our team to learn more about this one-of-a-kind franchise opportunity!