Why Franchise With CarePatrol?
According to The Washington Post, 10,000 people will turn 65 every day until 2030. This wave of seniors, also known as the "silver tsunami,” is creating an enormous demand for assisted living facilities. Finding a community that is ideally suited to care for a loved one is often a challenging, emotional experience for immediate family members, who are often not equipped with the knowledge necessary to make a good decision. This is where CarePatrol excels.
CarePatrol franchise owners are senior living advisors.
Senior living advisors help older adults find living options that best fit their wants and needs, all at no cost to them. This is a FREE service, as advisors are paid by the numerous communities with which they partner.
"Now is the best time to invest in a CarePatrol franchise,” says Becky Bongiovanni, president of CarePatrol. “CarePatrol, as the original home placement brand, is in the best position to help seniors find the care they need — and deliver peace of mind to families who are in desperate need of it. Our low-cost to entry, proven business model has helped our franchise owners find lasting success in business. Because the demand for our services is only going to increase, CarePatrol is poised to grow for years to come.”
What Makes CarePatrol the Leading Home Placement Franchise?
When the family member of an older adult calls a CarePatrol franchisee, they are often in crisis. Their loved one needs an immediate placement in a facility that can treat a specialized need. While some companies simply respond with a long list of facilities for the often anxious and stressed client to research, we do the exact opposite.
Our franchisees guide their clients through the daunting task of finding a quality, safe assisted living, independent living, or memory care facility. Our proprietary system helps determine exactly which care options will be the right fit for our clients, using the most advanced software and technology in the senior placement franchise industry.
To help our clients make a truly informed decision, our franchise owners take a hands-on approach. They tour assisted living communities with the families, supply in-depth research and performance reviews for each option and provide comfort, support, and expertise throughout the whole process.
“We hear countless stories of how our franchisees are impacting the lives of families across the nation on a regular basis,” says Bongiovanni, president of CarePatrol. “They live and breathe this work, and we’re enormously proud that we can provide a profitable business model that truly makes a real, lasting difference in the lives of so many.”
Six reasons to own a CarePatrol Franchise:
- Business With Purpose | We believe that helping families is a way of giving back to the community and is a “gift of new life” for our seniors. If you want to touch the hearts of your clients, owning a CarePatrol senior placement franchise might just be the choice for you.
- Low Investment | CarePatrol is one of the most affordable investment opportunities in the senior care industry. For less than $100,000, you’ll have the opportunity to make a lasting difference in your community and a great living for yourself.
- Culture | CarePatrol started as a result of seeing the problems that occur when families are ill-equipped or have no time to find the safest senior living options on their own. We here to help.
- Training and Support | CarePatrol has one of the most intensive training platforms in the industry. We will help along every step of the journey to becoming your community’s most trusted senior care advisor.
- Industry Leading Brand | CarePatrol isn’t just the current leader in assisted living placement. We’re also well positioned to retain that standing for many years to come.
- Significant Earning Potential | On average, our franchise owners earn 142% more revenue than our next closest competitor!
Ready to bring CarePatrol to Your Community?
CarePatrol is your chance to leave the corporate world behind for a business that makes a meaningful impact on the lives of others. Our home-based, low-investment business model is far different than senior home care franchises, as you will not have to worry about staffing, payroll or overhead until your business scales up significantly. CarePatrol is a proven business model that has helped dozens of entrepreneurs enrich their lives by delivering much-needed peace of mind to families and seniors.