Teaching children through Drama
A Dramatic business awaits you with Drama Kids International, the USA provider of the world's largest and most popular drama program, ranked the 2nd bestChildren's Enrichment Franchise in 2011 by Entrepreneur magazine. We are not a theatre business. We are a teaching organization! We utilize a wide range of drama activities to teach children and young adults how to speak up clearly and confidently so they can express themselves and think creatively. Our franchise owners are people who wish to use their child development skills and business acumen to build a dynamic, fun and successful enterprise. Drama experience is not required. In fact, our owners come from a variety of backgrounds, particularly in the business, education and child development fields.
Where creativity and market demand meet
Most parents intuitively understand the important skills and confidence gained by children who participate in drama related activities. Our current enrollment of over 50,000 children in the USA and internationally proves that. But due to budgetary cutbacks, drama programs in most schools have been eliminated. The need for quality dramatic arts programs for children has never been greater. Join the fabulous, recession-resistant billion dollar children's services market! Discover how Drama Kids can help transition you into a career that offers unlimited possibilities to create a flourishing business and provide meaningful service to your community.
Your Drama Kids business can be run out of ahome-managed office, with classes held in schools, community centers and similar locations in your exclusive territory. We also work with organizations such as parks & recreation departments, scouting organizations and health clubs to provide our quality program to their members and to the general public. Drama Kids summer camps are also offered to meet the growing demand for quality summer camps and teen workshops.
The Drama Kids difference!
Our program is a highly unique teaching program that is unlike any other drama program on the market. We use a specialized curriculum combined with customized teaching techniques to ensure that each student – regardless of age, ability or personality - receives quality instruction, fast paced fun and well deserved recognition. The magic of creative dramatic arts participation, combined with our delivery techniques and copyrighted curriculum, results in fantastic results for our students and loyal customers. Many of our students stay with us for several years. Class offerings include pre-school, kinderkids, lower primary, upper primary, teens and adults. You offer programs in age groups you and your teachers feel most comfortable in, and then you can expand into other age groups over time.
A business of your own
Our franchise selection process allows us both to discover if we would be good business partners. We seek owners who:
- Enjoy children and are looking for a business that involves developing children and young adults through creative drama.
- Have a can-do, positive spirit and strong leadership qualities.
- Like to work independently and are good self-motivators.
- Want to make a positive, valuable difference in their community.
If you are answering YES to the above, we encourage you to learn more about Drama Kids! For a surprisingly low investment, you too can build a new future with your own Drama Kids franchise. Consider these advantages:
- Being your own boss and controlling your own destiny.
- Having two different franchise levels from which to select the one that best fits your personal business objectives and lifestyle.
- Making a life-long positive difference to your students' skills and their confidence to achieve.
- Full school year class schedules and summer camp opportunities with strong student retention.
- Flexible hours in your home-based business. Set the school year and summer schedule YOU want to have.
- Creative independence and pride in ownership.
The difference is dramatic
Our program, our owner training, conferences, on-going owner support and business development tools are the best in the industry. Drama Kids owners receive the following substantial benefits:
- Extraordinary, one-of-a kind,proprietary curriculum for pre-school lessons up to Acting Academy designed for teens and adults. This includes regular updates and additions.
- Resident business coach and staff available to answer all your curriculum questions.
- Established national advisory council of franchise owners.
- Fun, inspiring and informative national conference.
- Ongoing support to ensure your success.
- Responsible and managed expansion strategy that meets your plans.