- BRAND STRENGTH - NUMBER ONE IN COFFEE AND BAKED GOODS CATEGORY- Our beverages, baked goods and snacks get customers going in the morning and keep them running all day long.
- NUMBER ONE IN CUSTOMER LOYALTY. Our guests love us and keep comin’ back for more.
- GREAT SUPPORT - FIELD BASED SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS - We have a team of experienced, dedicated franchising support professionals, including a Franchising Manager, Real Estate Manager, Construction Manager, Operations Manager, Field Marketing Manager, and many others. You can count on them to help you every step of the way-- from site selection, construction and training to operations, marketing and management.
- GREAT SUPPORT - BUSINESS BUILDING PARTNERSHIPS - To broaden reach and recognition, Dunkin' Donuts partners with other prominent and respected brands, including Coca Cola® , JetBlue®, Smucker’s®, and Keurig®.
- IN-DEMAND PRODUCTS -COFFEE IS PART OF THE CULTURE - Seven days a week, 365 days a year, we're serving the majority of U.S. workers at least one cup of the coffee they’ve come to depend on. We’re also constantly innovating how we serve them, with new types of coffee creations and flavors, limited time offers, and other products we know our guests will love.
- STRONG PRINCIPLES COMMUNITY COMMITMENT
The Joy in Childhood Foundation provides the simple joys of childhood to sick and hungry kids. Through the generosity of our franchisees, employees, vendors and guests, the Joy in Childhood Foundation raises funds to support partnerships with children’s hospitals, food banks, and nonprofit organizations directly committed to serving sick and hungry kids.
- STRONG PRINCIPLES WE SERVE RESPONSIBLY
We aim to be recognized as a company that responsibly serves our guests, franchisees, employees, communities, business partners, and the interests of our planet.
- STRONG PRINCIPLES WE CATER TO OUR GUESTS
We're passionate about offering our guests delicious products they will enjoy, giving them plenty of menu options, and providing accurate nutrition information so they can make informed choices.
- STRONG PRINCIPLES INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY MATTER
From our employees and franchisees to the farmers who grow our coffee, we believe in treating everyone with respect and fairness.
As a franchisee, you have the opportunity to succeed by consistently following our company values, created by our founder, Bill Rosenberg. Included here are the values you can expect from us and the values we look for in franchise owners.
EXHIBIT SUPERIOR CHARACTER
- HONESTY - You can always recover from the truth
- FAIRNESS - Always do the right thing, especially when it is tough to do
- RESPONSIBILITY - Own the outcome whether it's good or bad
- TRANSPARENCY - Share your thoughts without hesitation
- RESPECT - Give people their dignity and earn others' respect
- INTEGRITY - Character shows when no one is looking
- HUMILITY - It's about the team. Never lose sight of those who helped along the way or those less fortunate in our communities.
MANY AVAILABLE MARKETS
Select a market that is available for current or future development.
- Food service, retail, or multi-unit management experience
- An understanding of, and a drive to engage in, local store marketing and community involvement
- A clear understanding of real estate development process
- A passion for, and dedication to, operational excellence
- A demonstrated ability to build a high performing team and organization
RESOURCES & TERMS
- The desire and resources to purchase multi-unit development opportunities
- Adequate capitalization — Requirements vary by market, but the lowest requirements are $250K minimum liquid assets and $500K minimum net worth per unit
- Franchise fee of $40K to $90K depending on market.
- Continuing Advertising Fee of 5% and royalty fee of 2-6% of gross sales Development incentives available in select markets.
- Additional incentives available for Military Veterans.
A LEADING QSR BRAND
• Founded in 1950 and franchising since 1955
• 100% Franchisee-owned restaurants
• Flexible real estate options
• Financial incentives available
• Powerful national brand marketing
• Product innovation