Hand & Stone began franchising in 2006 and has since expanded to over 475 locations throughout the United States and Canada. We have brought premium-quality services to the mass market and helped fuel the explosive growth of an entire industry. Consumers are becoming more aware of the importance of health and wellness regimens and we are capitalizing on this increasing interest. Our spa franchise is currently looking for driven individuals to help us bring our deluxe experiences into new markets across the country and beyond.
Products & Services
Our Franchise is Smart and Simple – provide affordably priced, conveniently located therapeutic massage services 7 days a week. Offer a low introductory price to bring customers in and a low cost, easy-to-join membership program to keep them coming back. It works!
Strong Brand Awareness and Repeat Business is Our Trademark. Our customers believe in our brand and keep coming back monthly, bi-monthly and even weekly. Our Massage Therapists love what they do and love working with us. That’s a powerful combination to have in a business today!
Training & Support
The Hand & Stone franchise combines our tried and true business system with incredible support. Our team of experienced professionals will assist you in all aspects necessary to start-up and run your new business with confidence!
- Aid in choosing an appropriate site for your massage spa
- Guidance through facility planning and design
- Guidance through the recruitment, hiring, and training process of massage therapist and support staff
- Support of Grand-Opening coordination
Extensive Classroom and On-Site Training
- Complete classroom training Program
- Formal instruction including all administrative, operational and sales/marketing essentials
- On-site training at an active Hand & Stone location
- On-site training at your facility upon opening
Ongoing Operational Support
- Ongoing training and support in critical areas of operation
- Use of well organized and easy to use operations manual
- State of the art, user friendly software
- Cooperative discounts for products and equipment
- Access to home office staff and field support
- Scheduled visits from support staff
Marketing Programs and Tools Use of Hand & Stone name and logo
- Corporate website promotions
- Radio, television and marketing materials
- Ongoing promotional and sales guidance
Why Hand and Stone Massage Spa?
- Located in retail shopping centers
- Attractive 1400 – 3000 sq. ft. facilities with tasteful retail, reception and waiting areas
- 7 day a week availability that is able to accommodate thousands of appointment hours each month
- A limited menu of the most in demand massage service including our very popular signature Hot Stone Massages
- A huge Gift Card business
- A fully computerized state-of-the-art business that is very easy to manage
- A strong branding concept with a logo that is recognizable and a name that immediately conveys our message