Family owned and operated; Le Macaron French Pastries is revolutionizing the retail bakery sector by offering the first and original, boutique-style French pâtisserie concept characterized by luxury and simplicity. Our exquisite product line is complete with handcrafted authentic French macarons, pastries, and creamy gelato; along with gourmet chocolates, handmade candies, European style coffees, and in some locations crepes, sandwiches, wine and champagne. With over 50 locations operating coast to coast, Le Macaron French Pastries invites communities nationwide to experience a taste of Paris.
Seasoned franchise investors and first-time Franchise Owners alike love the Le Macaron franchise opportunity. Here’s why!
- Authentic French Pastries: Our authentic French macaron menu includes over 20 flavors. Beyond our signature authentic French macarons, pastries, and creamy gelato, chocolates and handmade candies. We have specialty vendors to supply additional chocolates, European style coffees, and in some locations crepes, sandwiches, wine and champagne.
- Simple, Modern European Design: Our traditional pastry shops, permanent kiosks, mobile kiosks, and food trucks are complete with all the charm of a traditional pâtisserie. They invite guests to slow down and experience the best of France, in just a few bites. No other pastry shop, bakery, or café offers the same ambiance, variety, quality, and convenience.
- Flexible Footprint: Our traditional pastry shops require a small footprint, 800-1,000 square feet, which means finding real estate can be quick and easy! In addition, our kiosks offer many different venue options including malls, airports, event centers, and more and our food trucks can drive to where the customers are!
- Family Oriented: As a brand founded by a mother-daughter team we are extremely family-focused. Within our system, we have many husband-wife teams, parents and their children, or siblings who have started the business together.
- No Experience Required: While prior business ownership experience would be extremely beneficial, it is not a requirement. If you have a great attitude and willingness to learn; our Le Macaron French Pastries support team is confident in helping Owners from various backgrounds become successful.
Why Choose Us?
With an initial investment that is lower than most franchise concepts in the bakery, pastry, or dessert space, owning a Le Macaron French Pastries is within your reach! Our Franchise Owners love interacting with their customers and educating them on the history and culture surrounding our celebrated macarons- one delicious bite at a time! Sweet indulgences like macarons are one thing people will always need in their lives, no matter what- now’s the time to follow your dream of entrepreneurship by investing in a secure future as a Le Macaron Franchise Owner.
If you’ve dreamed of owning a successful European-style pastry café but have no interest in the long hours spent behind the scenes in the kitchen, this is the ideal franchise opportunity for you! Here’s what our Franchise Owners love about owning a Le Macaron:
- Authentic French Pastries: We make our own authentic French macaron that includes over 20 flavors and specialty holidays macarons, classic pastries, creamy gelato, chocolates, and handmade candies. By making our own products, we maintain quality and consistency across the board at every franchised location.
- Simple Operation: No on-site baking! We handle all baking and preparation in our Le Macaron French Pastries confectionery kitchen. By delivering all pastries to each location, we eliminate on-site production; making the operational aspect of running a Le Macaron French Pastries franchise that much easier!
- An Unforgettable Experience: Inspired by the French quality of life, our concept is about allowing oneself a little luxury. Slow down and savor life’s little pleasures and we educate our guests to do exactly that; “The first bite is a surprise. The second bite is a flavor. The third bite is a pleasure.™” Provide your guests an unforgettable experience to transport themselves to France.
- Multiple Business Models: We offer traditional pastry shops, permanent kiosks, mobile kiosks, and food trucks to ensure there is a version of Le Macaron French Pastries for everyone! By combining and utilizing multiple models, there is an amazing opportunity for Franchise Owners to have numerous options to expand and scale their business and take advantage of cross-marketing and multiple revenue streams.
- Multiple Revenue Streams: Beyond the in-store experience, Le Macaron French Pastries allows Owners to share our distinct brand with loved ones by catering events such as weddings, baby showers, and more. Our Owners may also partner with local businesses to provide gift box services. Our gift boxes are available in six, twelve, and twenty count options that bring joy and happiness to others.
At Le Macaron French Pastries, our Franchise Owners are part of our family! Because of this, we are highly selective when it comes to awarding franchise opportunities. Do you fit the profile of our ideal Le Macaron Franchise Owner?
- Do you love the idea of connecting with members of your community over a unique, authentic French experience?
- Are you a natural “people person” with a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service while embracing your flair for creativity?
- Do you feel at home running a business and managing employees? (Though it’s not a requirement, we find that business experience helps!)
- Have you always dreamed of owning a business? Are you a born entrepreneur?
- Are you a multi-unit minded investor who can easily see yourself building a Le Macaron empire within your community, city... or even state?!
After moving to the United States from her native France in 2002, Rosalie Guillem realized that there were two things she missed terribly- her daughter, Audrey Guillem-Saba, and authentic French macarons. This gave her an idea: what if she were to bring Audrey, her husband, pastry chef Didier Saba, and their children to America and open a French-style café that sold delicious macarons and other mouth-watering pastries? The idea for Le Macaron French Pastries was born!
Rosalie and Audrey opened their first Le Macaron French Pastries location in Sarasota, Florida in 2009- at the height of the Great Recession. The troubled economy didn’t slow patrons down from indulging in exquisite macarons and French pastries in the boutique-style French café, and Le Macaron quickly gained popularity among Sarasota residents, not to mention people who would drive for hours from neighboring regions just to taste one of their authentic French macarons!
After numerous requests for additional locations, Le Macaron French Pastries Franchise was founded in 2012, with the objective of bringing a fun and fulfilling business opportunity to like-minded entrepreneurs across the country. Today, we are recognized nationally throughout the franchise industry with accolades in top industry publications. And...it has to be said, our macarons are STILL the best in the business!
Training And Support
We believe that when one of us succeeds, we all succeed! That’s why Rosalie, Audrey, and the rest of the Le Macaron team are dedicated to providing comprehensive, ongoing support to each of our Franchise Owners whenever you need us.
Worried you won’t know how to operate a pastry franchise? Our initial training in Sarasota covers all the basics and gets you ready for Opening Day.
Never baked a single cookie in your life? Thanks to our sweetly simple business model, you can own your community’s favorite French patisserie without ever setting foot in a kitchen- our pastries are all prepared by our Head Chef and shipped across the country!
Not sure how to get the word out about your new Le Macaron franchise location? The marketing experts in our Corporate support team will help you develop a local promotion strategy to help build excitement and brand awareness in your community.
Uncertain about the logistics of opening a Le Macaron café? Our Real Estate and Construction Support Team can help you source the perfect location for your Le Macaron, as well as oversee all the ins and outs of the buildout phase!