Say "Oui" to an Exceptional Opportunity & Discover our simple, niche concept with limited direct competition. Our true French macarons are the perfect delicacy, original and elegant; French gelato, French pastries, European style beverages and more!
You will receive the best in support from the moment you begin your discovery, to your pastry shop opening and beyond. It is our mission to provide you with the highest quality products, training, support tools, marketing and more while avoiding the many costs and headaches that often come with running a full-service restaurant or similar business.
Our niche concept is unique, with very limited competition. Today’s consumers are eager to engage with their food in new, creative ways. They want flavor and texture, quality, and presentation; they are more health conscience. Each of our signature pastries is handcrafted by our team of French chefs at our Le Macaron French Pastries® commissary. Our true French macaron is made with the finest gluten-free ingredients, no preservatives and is about 80 calories each. Beyond the signature macarons, our menu includes gourmet chocolates, French gelato, classic French pastries, European style beverages and homemade candies. Some locations may also serve a variety of wine and sparkling wine.
Why Own a Le Macaron French Pastries?
Le Macaron French Pastries® revolutionizes the retail bakery sector with an elegant pastry shop/café concept characterized by luxury, yet affordability. With more than 50 locations and counting, the franchise brand is poised to transform culinary culture across the U.S. alongside qualified investors.
- Business Model: Flexible, efficient and appealing designs, our modern cafés and kiosks can easily adapt to a variety of high foot traffic shopping, dining or tourist areas. With no on-site baking, startup costs remain relatively low compared to other businesses in the industry.
- Products: At Le Macaron French Pastries' our exceptional products speak for themselves. Our true French macarons are the perfect delicacy, original and elegant; French gelato, French pastries, European style beverages and more! They can simply be described as "Little luxuries that make people smile"
- Start-Up Assistance: From our first conversation our Franchise Team will be with there to assist you with the site selection, design, layout, inventory, equipment selections and more!
- Pre-Opening Training: Prior to commencing operations comprehensive training is held at our corporate site and on-site at your location, designed to prepare you with the knowledge and skills required to start your business with confidence.
- Ongoing Support: Even after your patisserie is open we support you and your staff by providing refresher training, field support visits and annual Franchisee conferences. Your Le Macaron French Pastries' team is there to make sure every aspect of your business is running as efficiently as possible.
- Marketing Assistance: We help you with local promotional materials, your Grand Opening events and social media efforts. Your Le Macaron French Pastries' pastry shop is featured under the corporate umbrella of our consumer website.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for candidates with solid operation skills, who are motivated and have a desire to share our delicious mission of transforming the culinary culture across the U.S. Although we love to work with first time entrepreneurs, we are also looking for multi-unit owners that understand the power of leveraging cross-marketing efforts by combing cafés, kiosks, and carts.
A great candidate has:
- A strong sense of community
- A strong belief in Le Macaron French Pastries, product and business model
- Desire to engage guests and a passion for excellence in customer service
- Basic business knowledge and the willingness to learn
- The ability to lead with the attitude of a team player. In a franchise model, the franchisor and fellow franchisees depend on you to protect and adhere to the systems and methods the franchise company requires
For candidates applying to a single unit agreement, you should have a credit score of 650+, liquid capital of $75,000 or more and a net worth of over $250,000. For candidates applying for multiple units, the requirements in terms of both professional backgrounds, skill sets, and financials are determined on a case by case basis.
We are entrepreneurial in spirit and love mentoring people who think and dream big. We are always interested in speaking with area developers, but we understand some people start smaller and have a solid growth plan. We've built successful businesses from the ground up, so we know what it takes, and we are excited to help guide our bakery shop Franchise Owners toward similar success.