One Way™ is committed to saving tough carpets other companies replace. We have the skills, experience, and proprietary products to save our customers money. State-of-the-art equipment combined with our policy of clear-rinsing every job, removes residue other companies leave on the carpet. The result is the healthier carpet that stays clean for longer periods of time. We are available 24/7/365!
Working Exclusively with Apartment Industry Segment !
The One Way Difference:
- Proprietary Cleaning Solutions
- Closely Guarded Secret Formulas
- Lifetime Guaranty On All Work
- Exclusive Territories
- Larger than anybody else in the industry
- A Focus On Restoring Carpet, Not Replacing It
- Franchisor Guarantees Restoration Jobs Completed By Franchisee
The Services We Provide
Carpet Restoration & Color Restore
Our unique Color Restore system*™ is specifically designed to rejuvenate severely damaged carpets that are typically replaced. We transform seemingly irreparable carpets to a nearly new condition. The results are borderline miraculous while saving our clients~70% versus carpet replacement costs.
- Stain Removal
- Red Stain Removal, Tar/Grease Removal, Ink Stain Removal, Wax/Gum Removal, Coffee Stain Removal, Spot Color Repair, Rust Stain Removal, Pet Stain Restoration, Protein Stain Removal, Red Wine Stain Removal, Paint Removal
- Carpet Repair
- Carpet Patching, Carpet Removal & Re-installation, Loop – Pile Row Repair, Power Stretching, Seam Repair, Pad Replacement, Carpet Stretching, Fiber-Fill Repair
- Water Extraction
- Sewage Back Up's, Hot Water Tanks, Foundation Leaks, Broken Pipes, Storm Damage, Upholstery Cleaning, A/C Condensers Units
One Way™ national disaster recovery team is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. As a leader in restoration solutions, our experience spans from small to very large commercial losses. From overflowing sinks to hurricanes and other natural disasters, we are always ready and eager to help!
We are seeking franchise owners that are not scared to get their hands dirty, this is a hands-on operation AT THE BEGINNING. Construction and/or restoration experience certainly a plus, but not required. At the onset a franchise owner will fill multiple roles, developing customer relationships, cleaning and restoring carpet and running crews.