The home care market for the elderly continues to grow rapidly with the advent of the baby boomers reaching retirement age. In the United States, there were approximately 41 million individuals in 2010 who are 65 and older, with 6,800 being added to that number each day! By 2030, that number will surpass 70 million at which time one out of five people could be a potential client for a home care franchise. Home care services are offered to an ever-growing market of seniors, making the home care market unaffected by changing economies.
Only a few franchising organizations have capitalized on these rapidly growing opportunities. The franchising opportunity is a very attractive proposition for entrepreneurs who have always wanted to be their own boss. Such opportunities become even more attractive during economic hardships when people start searching for sustainable sources of income. We at Options have recognized the potential in providing home care services for the elderly. We are seeking individuals who share our mission to provide excellent and compassionate care. With an uncompromising sense of dedication and compassion, Options franchises bring added comfort to senior care recipients and provide them with an affordable solution while satisfying their preference to remain at home.
Why Choose Options
Because it’s one of the most viable business venture of the coming 4 decades. Backed by a robust business model and a dedicated team of experienced individuals, an Options franchise affords you many unique benefits:
- Largest Exclusive Territory: At 300,000 to 400,000 population base, the territory we offer you exceeds size of that offered by all our competitors. Furthermore, you may offer services outside of your territory as long as there are no Options operations in that area. Your territory is protected from other Options operations.
- Because of the Options Advantage.
Options For Senior America Franchising Company offers an extensive training program that spans over a period of 5 business days. The new franchisee will receive this training in the corporate head office in Bethesda, MD from staff members who have been in this industry and with Options for 20 years... Because of our Unparalleled Support
- Because of our Reputation.
….and if you want the bottom line in numbers, because Options is the best value for your money. Because if you compare Options to other home care franchises, your options will become very clear and Options For Senior America will stand out as your only choice
The Options Advantage: Invest in a Company That Will Invest in You!
Backed by a robust business model and a dedicated team of experienced individuals, an Options franchise affords you many unique benefits:
- Special Incentives: Options will provide you with $1,000/month for the first 3 months of your operation (a total of $3,000) to assist you with your start-up.
- Business Training: An Intensive week-long training program at our Corporate office allows you to meet our dedicated team and equips you with the toolkit for success.
- Ongoing Training and Support: We stand behind you and provide ongoing support through phone and e-mail consultations with our staff at Corporate Headquarters. We also have three annual conferences which allow you to network with other branch managers and care coordinators and share expertise and experience.
- IT Support and Training: Our IT administrator will help you set up all software requirements and introduce you to our unique customizable database application which allows you to effectively manage and track referrals, care providers and care recipients. Training is provided as needed for you and your staff.
- Marketing Program and Materials: We share our tried-and-true marketing program and materials with you including print newspaper and magazine advertisement, marketing circulars, as well as professionally-designed and ready-to-order promotional materials and business stationery made available to you at cost. We also introduce you to our unique rewards programs for referral institutions, social workers, discharge planners and care providers which will help you grow your business and generate loyalty and referrals.
- Manuals, Forms and Agreements: A comprehensive “How-to” Manual, Policy and Procedures Manual, an Original Forms binder and elaborate Training Manuals are at your disposal. Service agreements for client waivers of different types and employment agreements for employee no-compete clauses are also made available to you.