ROOSTERS MENS GROOMING CENTER'S Vision is to take haircuts from a level of luxury to a level of necessity for wellness. Our barber shops are perfectly structured to meet the demands of the experience-starved society. By providing memorable experiences that transform the lives of our guests, we offer the opportunity for each guest to live a more fulfilled life.
Products & Services
The company’s objective is to establish Roosters as the most recognized and respected in the Men’s Grooming industry.
Training & Support
- 10 day training program provided prior to store opening.
- Research and Development, and support of products and services.
- Rooster’s provides professional experience in the salon industry and ongoing operational support with monthly action calls.
- Monthly newsletter provided free of charge.
- Rooster’s Private label product line.
On-going support services include:
- Continuous Training
- Group-Purchasing Programs
- Collection & Analysis of Economic Data
- Continuous Guidance and Assistance via 800-number, Internet, and on-site Field Service Personnel
Why Roosters Men's Grooming Centers?
- Rooster’s helps you select a location through in-depth evaluation and selection criteria. Rooster’s provides site approval and professional location evaluation.
- Rooster’s provides a site layout and design incorporating Rooster’s MGC Standards.
- Rooster’s project management team will assist you in selecting an architect and general contractor for the construction process.
- Rooster’s provides you with a detailed turn-key equipment and supply list, right down to the smallest item. After construction we place orders through our negotiated purchase contracts and install equipment, supplies, and products to completion.
- Our Staff is available to coach, counsel, and advise franchisees. They will assist in staff hiring and training, booking your first appointments, and implementing Point of Sale and Inventory Systems.
- Rooster’s marketing program helps franchisees create The Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Image from the Grand Opening through seasonal advertising.
- Two-week franchisee training program includes one week of franchise operations training at corporate headquarters and a one-week internship at a certified Roosters Men’s Grooming Center.
Are You a Good Fit for Roosters Men's Grooming Centers?
“To create a relaxed, professional environment committed to the best in men’s grooming, in which career oriented barber/stylists can achieve their personal growth objectives and the best franchisees available to our company will be trained and supported with respect.”