Sam The Concrete Man
A Business as Solid as the Material You Deliver.
Concrete dates back to the Romans and today is a $48.9 billion/year industry with 14% repair & replace growth year over year. 1970s – 2000s tract homes are in constant demand to repair and replace crumbling concrete. Sam the Concrete Man is the nation’s largest residential concrete company. We are the only concrete franchise in the country.
SAM THE CONCRETE MAN was founded in 1989 by the original Sam, who laid the foundation for success with hard work, integrity, and quality craftsmanship. Todd Stewart bought the company in 2007. Since then, Todd has multiplied Sam’s legacy by professionalizing the daily operations, adding high-tech job tracking, a call center, on site estimating software, and guaranteed craftsmanship, enabling it to be the leading service provider in the entire market.
Sam The Concrete Man is a national leader and leading innovator in one of the oldest trades in existence. We’ve turned concrete into something that’s exciting for our customers and our franchisees. Our marketing strategies coupled with world class customer service and industry leading quality offers customers the products and service they deserve and tremendous potential for growth and profitability to franchisees. Our franchisees make a great living and have the freedom they and their families deserve while helping customers get what they deserve.
What Sam The Concrete Man Offers You
- Financial Freedom
- Work 9 months out of the year
- Proven successful systems and unlimited support
Why Sam The Concrete Man?
Concrete systems. Concrete results. Concrete profits.
- Concrete dates back to the Romans and today is a $37 billion/year industry with 14% repair & replace growth year over year.
- 1970s – 1990s tract homes are in constant demand to repair and replace crumbling concrete.
- Sam the Concrete Man is the nation’s largest residential concrete company.
- We are the only concrete franchise in the country.
Characteristics Of A Successful Franchisee
- Quality work is a must
- Have a passion for working with customers
- Enjoy controlling your financial freedom
- Want to be in business for yourself, and not by yourself
Your role as a franchisee would be to meet the customer at their home and work with them to provide a solution to their needs. You would provide a world class level of service and deliver a proposal to the customer while on site. As the owner of your own business you would coordinate sub-contractors to do the work to our quality standards and ensure customer satisfaction. Our technology centric process means delivering consistent results to your customer and sub-contractors giving you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Franchise Training & Support
- No technical experience required
- Hands on training in the field gives you the confidence to know you are an expert in your field
- A dedicated marketing and communications specialist to help you get the calls you need to earn the money you deserve
- A franchise consultant will always be available to you for any support or learning you may need in any phase of the business.