At Stars & Stripes we believe that working together allows everyone a much higher likelihood of succeeding in a much more meaningful way. There is an old African proverb that says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” Our team fully believes this and has been building our business model for the past 15 years. We are ready to share it with those passionate to make a difference in their community by providing a wonderful experience for kids and their families and managing a profitable business they can be proud of.
Franchising has become the clear choice for many entrepreneurs who acknowledge their need for guidance and who value a long-term plan for business success!
Could franchising be for you? If you are able to work hard and commit to long term success and want the benefits of a supportive arrangement with a steering hand, then you should seriously consider exploring our Stars & Stripes Kids Activity Center franchise.
Over the last decade, the industry of children’s enrichment has exploded. As parents look for activities and curriculum that go beyond traditional school and sports, we’ve seen after-school science and art programs thrive. Participation in physical activity programs keep rising and we all read constantly about keeping our kids healthy and strong.
With everything out there, there isn’t anything like Stars & Stripes. Our franchises provide their local market a facility and staff for Gymnastics, Warrior Training, Summer Camps, Special Events and more.
- Impressive ROI – We’re very proud of our financial metrics. To learn more, request more detailed franchise information and we will be able to provide you with more detailed financial representations within our financial disclosure document.
- No Difficult Sales - Our experience has taught us that once children and their parents try us out for the first time, most of them will become paying members. We can confidently say that our marketing drives them through the door. After that, the experience sells itself.
- Repeat, Long Term Membership – Once a client signs up, our average client remains a member for 4 years. That’s repeatable, predictable revenue, month after month, year after year.
- Comparatively Low Investment – For comparable franchise opportunities, our facilities, buildout and the equipment, adds up to a much lower initial investment than expected. To learn more details on the initial investment range for a Stars & Stripes franchise, request more information and we will be able to provide you with a detailed chart of initial investment expenses in our franchise disclosure document.
- An Evergreen Supply of Dedicated, Qualified Employees - We staff our facilities with young men and women who have a passion for working with children and who are often preparing for a career in early childhood education and coaching. We can easily help franchisees identify these potential employees in their market.
- Passion - We’ve all heard the adage, “Love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life.”. Well, we’re living proof of that. The first question you need to ask yourself is, “Do I have a true passion for working with and building a business for children?” "Does helping parents enrich their children’s lives really matter to me?” "Does doing something for local families get me excited?” If the answer is yes, then we’re off to a good start