Love the idea of working for yourself almost as much as you love pizza? Well today could be your lucky day! We’re looking for a few motivated individuals to help bring great pizza to new areas throughout the West.
The Westside Pizza Story
They said it couldn’t be done. But Jason West, founder of Westside Pizza, sold everything he owned in 1996 and opened his first location in Colville, WA. Soon, word of his delicious pizzas made from only the freshest ingredients and freshly-made dough spread near and far.
Jason’s attention to detail quickly earned the appreciation of a growing number of loyal customers throughout the Pacific Northwest. It seemed that people were responding quite well to everything he was offering – from his delicious pizzas with hand-selected premium meat toppings to his unwavering store-wide commitment to customer service.
"Today, Westside Pizza has over 25 locations in Washington, California and Idaho. After experiencing more than 30% growth during the past 3 years, when so many other restaurants have gone under, we must be doing something right!”
You fought for freedom. Now, fight for great pizza.
The Westside Pizza VETERAN FRANCHISE INCENTIVE PROGRAM:
Opening a Westside Pizza is already a great opportunity. But now it’s even better if you’re a returning military veteran!
· 25% off initial franchise fee
· This translates into instant saving of $3,500
· Available to ALL branches of military
· Direct support from highly-motivated team
· Established buying power/Proprietary recipe
· Professional website & marketing materials
Ask about additional government incentive programs available through SBA
Okay, so who wants to make some dough?*
"Westside Pizza can in no way promise that all franchise operators will be successful. But we can tell you that from 2014 to 2015 overall system-wide same-store sales increased by 13% (using sales figures for only stores open for all of 2014 and 2015) and system-wide gross revenue (including new stores) more than 30%! So, if you think of yourself as a motivated, hard-working “people” person, contact us. And who knows? There may be some mozzarella in your future!”
- Friendly and motivated people
- An average credit score of 683 or higher
- Initial Franchise fee of $14,000 (included in the overall investment cost)
- $60k in liquid capital with the means to finance the rest
- 4% franchise royalty
- 1% National Marketing fee
- 1% local marketing Requirement
- A background in retail or management
- Total overall investment of $121,400 to $317,400
Ready To Get Started?
Are you ready to get the ball rolling on becoming a Westside Pizza franchisee? After you have submitted your information, you will be contacted by our franchise development department. We like to spend a little time getting to know each other and discussing the overall process and support.
Some of the next steps you can expect:
Step 1 General Qualification
- Complete the franchise inquiry form
- Complete the financial statement
Step 2 Conduct Your Due Diligence
- Contact existing Westside Pizza franchisee
- Receive and review our Franchise Disclosure Document
Step 3 Face to face meeting
- This is the point where we schedule a meeting between you and the support team
Step 4 Discovery Day
- During this visit you will participate in a two day program. The first night will be a dinner with the president of Westside Pizza, Director of training as well as the director of franchise relations. This gives everyone a chance to get to know one another. The second day will be spent in our headquarters. You will see our system in action; discuss with each department director their roles in the franchise support system. This program often culminates in the signing of a franchise agreement and submitting the franchise fee.
If you have a serious inquiry about what it would take to start up your own Westside Pizza, please complete the form.
“THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN STATES IN WHICH WE ARE CURRENTLY REGISTERED TO SELL FRANCHISES. THIS OFFER IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN CA, FL, HI, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MN, ND, NE, NY, RI, SD, TX, UT, VA, AND WI.”