About Our Art Studios in CA, NC, NY, SC & VA
|Wine and Design was founded with an intention to create a fun, exciting atmosphere where customers can come and enjoy a night out designing with wine, meeting new people and creating art. After only being open since May 2011, we have grown into 28 locations from coast to coast. That is because we offer a painting experience like no other. We listen to our customers and their wants and needs and we make it happen.|
CA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, SC, VA, WV, & AZ!
|Wine and Design was founded with a passion to find something new, exciting and a little bit crazy to bring to customer’s hometowns so they can unleash their creative side. With Wine and Design offering a range of art classes from private painting parties to kids summer camps, we offer a fun painting environment for individuals and groups of all ages. From coast to coast, Wine and Design caters to all talents as well, so whether you are learning how to paint or just want to spice up your painting life with something new, we are here to make sure you walk away with a masterpiece.|
These two-hour painting classes are designed with both beginners and experts in mind which is why a local artist guides each individual with stroke-by-stroke instructions on how to paint your chosen painting. Make great memories, share some wine and brush up on your painting abilities with Wine and Design!
Make Your Artistic Dream a Reality - Bring Wine and Design to Your City!
The benefits of owning your own business are limitless. If you have been looking for a way to combine an entrepreneurial spirit and creative outlet, Wine and Design is your answer! Owning a Wine and Design studio is truly something you can be proud of as an individual business owner while also getting the benefits of our energetic and innovative franchise development team and support from our family of existing studio owners.
In addition to maintaining a creative and fun reputation that sets us apart from similar business models, the cost for start-up is minimal and our business model keeps costs low and potential for immediate income and expansion high.
5 Divisions Included
- Private Parties - Looking to celebrate a special occasion in a unique and fun way where your guests can relax and share a common experience? Host a private wine & painting party at any of our CA, NC, NY, SC or VA Wine and Designs! Painting is a fun and calming experience which will help enhance communication between your guests which leads to a happier celebration!We provide all the materials for your wine and painting party, so all you have to bring are your guests and the beverages.
- Design on Wheels - Are you interested in hosting a private party outside of our art studio? No problem, let us bring the creativity to you! From Orcutt, CA to Raleigh, NC, Wine and Design provides “Design on Wheels” to customers which allows us to bring the painting party to a location of your choice. We will bring the supplies needed and set up right there for you. All you have to do is provide the right amount of tables, chairs and the appropriate amount of space to hold everyone!
- Art Buzz Kids - Did you know that Wine and Design also has a Kids Division called Art Buzz Kids? We allow children to get creative just like adults can! Art Buzz Kids allows your little Monet to shine and bring home their own masterpiece with their closest friends.
- Team Building - We offer many packages and programs that merge art, teamwork and FUN while incorporating the business. We have worked with many companies including Business Offfices, Medical Teams and Corporations. We turn the ‘non-artist-number-cruncher’ into a ‘happy go-lucky creative novice’! In just a few hours, you will experience improved employee morale and appreciation for your business and team!
- Paint it Forward - Wine and Design wouldn’t be where it is today if it wasn’t for help from the local communities which house our art studios. We appreciate all the support from our customers and for that reason, every month at Wine and Design, we give back to the community. At every Wine and Design location, once a month we host a “Paint It Forward” night where we pick a local organization to donate some of the proceeds from our Paint It Forward painting party. We also donate to live and silent auctions around the community.