ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Auxo Medical is a nationwide franchise providing service, sales, and refurbished medical equipment for clients including hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, universities, laboratories, and physician offices. Our team of certified technicians complete all levels of services on sterile processing, biomedical equipment, and anesthesia equipment. At Auxo Medical, our owners and their technicians focus on the customer to provide valuable products and services. Auxo Medical technicians have a “Can Do” spirit as problem solvers because of the training and confidence in our support and proven processes.
Franchise owners have access to a large operating territory, serving customers with an in-demand service and providing value to customers with the sale of refurbished equipment.
Why Auxo Medical?
- We offer meaningful work as a value-driven provider of service to customers like hospitals and surgery centers.
- We offer franchise ownership in markets across the United States come grow with us!
- We are a leader in the medical equipment service industry.
- We have perfected our services and have robust processes allowing for a quick start-up of the new business.
- Auxo Medical offers an approachable investment, around $100,000 on the low end, with a large franchise territory.
- Investment modeling available vs. opening your own service-based business. (verify with attorney)
- Our revenue history is available for review as per our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Auxo Medical is committed to focusing on sustainable quality, continual improvement and unmatched training in order to provide superior returns and opportunities for Customers and Franchise Owners.
To encourage integrity, transparency, and value in healthcare and life sciences equipment and service solutions.
- Integrity & Professionalism - We value honesty and integrity above all else. We treat customers, franchise owners and their employees with respect and professionalism at all times.
- Customers - Customers are the lifeblood of the Auxo Medical business no matter where it operates in the US. We maintain outstanding customer relationships through honesty, flexibility, commitment, and quality.
- Improvement and Innovation - We are a learning organization. We strive to constantly improve our company and ourselves.
- Safety - Nothing we do is worth risking the health or safety of any of our team members or customers.
- Wise Environmental Practices - We respect our environment and recycle, reuse, and reduce our waste wherever and whenever we can.
- Teamwork - We will strive to help our teammates and customers succeed. If one fails, we all fail. I will always ask “What could I have done better?”
- Empowering Environments - We work without fear of failure by taking thoughtful risks. We encourage everyone to make decisions that they feel are in the best interest of the brand and the customers served.
History and Growth
Originally established as East Coast Distributors in 1998, Jay Crabtree purchased the company in 2007 and changed the name to Auxo Medical. Along with one of the original founders, the leadership team looked to expand offering new services, which were initially offered from the company headquarters in Richmond, VA.
In 2018, 2019, and 2020 the brand expanded with affiliated company operations based in Michigan, Kentucky, and Florida.
Starting in the spring of 2020 and into 2021, throughout the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, Auxo Medical technicians were deemed as essential workers. The company started to serve new customers who were in need of specialized services, from repair, preventative maintenance, and refurbishing equipment to used medical equipment sales needed by those in the medical, healthcare, and life sciences industries.
When Anthony Frank joined the company in 2020, it was just as the leadership team was creating the franchise model. His background in restaurant operations – not technical or service related – helped to prove out the model.
It was with confidence that we knew we could support aspiring entrepreneurs with a wide variety of skills, backgrounds, and experiences to become franchise owners with Auxo Medical. Franchise ownership opportunities with the brand became available in early 2021. The first franchise territory launched in Chattanooga, TN in spring 2021.
We welcome new owners to join the brand and help us to expand to serve customers in new territories.